Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Auto-email; popup alerts; restocked notification; SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Amazing Creations Products

Time spent using app 38 minutes

I was looking for RESTOCK apps and had installed an app and deleted it because it was difficult for me to use. Then I stumbled across Back IN Stock. Pleasantly pleased. Easy to install and the representative Esther, was pleasant and quickly resolved and answered my questions. I definitely approve this app and recommend it!

November 19, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We value your comments and we are dedicated to improving our services best for you. Happy Life!

Sources

Location France

Application simple d’utilistion ,personnalisable et fonctionnel , sav très réactif je vous remercie

November 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your being highly satisfied. We receive your opinions and we will do our best to make things better for you. If you need anything, please contact us.

Cocodrip - Tårta & Baktillbehör

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 hour

PERFECT!! I recommend it and they are so helpful in the support. You really need this app in your store!

November 19, 2022

We are very glad to know that you are happy with us. We are devoted to being your partner toward success and we will ensure the best services for you. If you need help, please let us know.

myShop.co.uk

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Just added this to my site, easy to use and install. Very useful feature.
Customer service was very responsive and helpful to my question. Recommended.

November 19, 2022

So glad to hear that you are satisfied with our customer service! Thank you so much for your feedback. Should you need any help, just let us know. We are always here to help. Much appreciated.

BuyVeteranOwnedUSA

I just added this to my site. The customer service is second to none. They were very responsive and even helped format some buttons to match our brand.

November 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your high approval! If there is anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are delighted to lend our hands. Cheers.

G.Glamour

Location Italy
Time spent using app 17 minutes

App utilissima e facile da configurare! Supporto super gentile e veloce nella risposta..ho appena iniziato ad utilizzarlo e sembra funzionare benissimo!

November 19, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for your 5-star review! Should you need any help, feel free to contact us. We are glad to help. Regards.

Skyler Wylde

The app was easy to install and when I had troubles the app customer service was so quick to respond!

Spiny.it

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The developers where so helpful and quick: they solved the issue in less than 5 minutes! Now the button is working properly on my website

suited

Time spent using app 20 minutes

she was so helpful! she fixed my problem immediately and was so kind! I will definately reccomend this app to other businesses

MacondoForever

Time spent using app About 1 year

I sell handmade table decor that goes out of stock here and there. I get lots of traffic to out of stock pages and this app has saved us sales. Also, great and fast support.