Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Auto-email; popup alerts; restocked notification; SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Govanafashion

Location Israel
Time spent using app 29 minutes

Great support team! very happy with the app for now. thank you so much and then to mariadel for the quick response and help

November 19, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We value your comments and we are dedicated to improving our services best for you. If you need anything please contact us. Happy Life!

Promenix Barnskobutik

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 30 minutes

Simple and easy app that does what it says in a very cost-efficient manner. Fast customer support too.

December 2, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We value your comments and we are dedicated to improving our services best for you. Happy Life!

Local Design

Time spent using app 1 day

Mariadel from customer service was extremely helpful. She made sure to help me get my issue resolved quickly and now the app works with my shopify theme! Would recommend this app.

Careshoppro.eu

Location Germany
Time spent using app 24 minutes

Great app. the price is the reason we decided for it and now I am happy. The use interface is also great. Christina helped me quickly to set it up and answer my questions. The only wish is that we hope this work with the translation app we have: Weglot. that is sad this great app does not work with translations app

December 3, 2022

Hello Careshoppro.eu! We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. We will continue working on the best feauture we can specially with translations. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you. Have a wonderful day!

five and two jewelry

Great customer support thank you! Great customer support thank you! Great customer support thank you!

December 2, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for your 5-star review! Should you need any help, feel free to contact us. We are glad to help. Regards.

Death & Co Market

Time spent using app 15 minutes

Great app to add back-in-stock emails and great support from their team to help set it up. I recommend this app.

December 3, 2022

We are very glad to know that you are happy with us. We are devoted to being your partner toward success and we will ensure the best services for you. If you need help, please let us know.
Happy Life!

Veronique Intervenante en comportement Canin

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Incredible service ! Thank you so much Mariadel, she has a more than perfect service, she was fast and efficient in solving my problem.

1921Movement

service was perfect keep up the good work I will reach out if i need any more help love love love this app

Purgatory Candle Co.

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Great customer support. I was having issues setting up the app in my store and they helped me out within seconds.

December 3, 2022

So glad to hear that you are satisfied with our customer service! Thank you so much for your feedback. Should you need any help, just let us know. We are always here to help. Much appreciated.

Supercross BMX

Time spent using app 24 minutes

Great support,quick and was able to fix any issues that I had in a timely manner, thank you, simple to setup

December 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your high approval! If there is anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are delighted to lend our hands. Cheers.