Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Auto-email; popup alerts; restocked notification; SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Brianna S. Beautique

I love this app!!! This is great if you don't want to send out restock emails manually to your customers! They can also receive SMS text restock alerts also which is a plus!! Customer service is outstanding! Mariadel was super helpful and kind. I highly recommend this app for your store! :)

lustronlights

Useful app, and very reasonably priced. I wish there were a few more options at the lowest price option though.

emigrechile

Location Chile

Awesome app, does what they say, perfect for a fast development of your product instance. also the customer service was amazing.

Semode

Location Germany

Sehr schneller Support! Very fast Support! They even made a customization to my custom Theme to display the Back in Stock button.

Blú Rose Designs

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app. The button was not displaying and reached out to get help. The response was quick and everything works wonderfully.

Y&M Home Creations

Location Netherlands

Tot nu toe een goede app. Werd heel vriendelijk geholpen om alles goed te krijgen. Ben benieuwd wat er nog allemaal bij gaat komen qua opties maar ze staan open voor alle suggesties! Ga zo door!

Candle Cocoon

Time spent using app 35 minutes

Has everything other apps have and it's free! Plus, I couldn't believe the customer service. I uninstalled my other app that was costing me $15 a month and tried this one. Maridel (Sp) was very knowledgeable and helpful. My OOS button didn't show up, but within 3 minutes she had it fixed! The only thing that I wish that it has would be a list of products that are showing on the site as OOS. It would make my life so much easier as I forget to turn OOS products back on sometimes and it is by accident that I see them "Sold Out" on the website when I actually have them in stock. But to be fair, the other app didn't have this feature either. It is a wishlist thing.

1000 Kingdoms

10/10 would recommend. This app does exactly what it is supposed to, and is customizable so that it can match the style of your website. Great customer service and back end team.

Marilyn Wells Art Studio

Time spent using app About 1 month

Your CS woman Mariadel was very gracious and helpful, which means a lot to me. She responded to all my questions promptly and followed through.

Outlet Tahiti

Location French Polynesia

l'application est très utile pour permettre aux clients de ne pas rater une bonne affaire, super très réactif good job.