Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Auto-email; popup alerts; restocked notification; SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Y&M Home Creations

Location Netherlands

Tot nu toe een goede app. Werd heel vriendelijk geholpen om alles goed te krijgen. Ben benieuwd wat er nog allemaal bij gaat komen qua opties maar ze staan open voor alle suggesties! Ga zo door!

Candle Cocoon

Time spent using app 35 minutes

Has everything other apps have and it's free! Plus, I couldn't believe the customer service. I uninstalled my other app that was costing me $15 a month and tried this one. Maridel (Sp) was very knowledgeable and helpful. My OOS button didn't show up, but within 3 minutes she had it fixed! The only thing that I wish that it has would be a list of products that are showing on the site as OOS. It would make my life so much easier as I forget to turn OOS products back on sometimes and it is by accident that I see them "Sold Out" on the website when I actually have them in stock. But to be fair, the other app didn't have this feature either. It is a wishlist thing.

1000 Kingdoms

10/10 would recommend. This app does exactly what it is supposed to, and is customizable so that it can match the style of your website. Great customer service and back end team.

Marilyn Wells Art Studio

Time spent using app About 1 month

Your CS woman Mariadel was very gracious and helpful, which means a lot to me. She responded to all my questions promptly and followed through.

Outlet Tahiti

Location French Polynesia

l'application est très utile pour permettre aux clients de ne pas rater une bonne affaire, super très réactif good job.

Veeda Bella

Time spent using app About 2 months

App is great so far! was able to customize it to go perfectly with the theme I'm using! highly recommend it for anyone needing back in stock service

WOW Toys

This is a great app, emails out immediately when I add stock to the inventory. Customer support is very helpful also.

MEXAS

Location Spain

The button was not working in our Shopify Theme but the team helped us and is working now. The app is great and the customer service as well. Thank you!

Everything Games

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app! I was exactly what we needed and works perfectly! Very customizable to fit your theme. Would definitely recommend!

IRRESS BEAUTY | irress.com

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Super Support und vor allem sehr freundlich! Der Button war für unser Theme nicht im richtigen Format und die Entwickler haben das Problem direkt behoben. Die App macht an und für sich genau was sie soll, sobald ein Produkt wieder auf Lager ist, wird der/die Kund*in automatisch kontaktiert. Funktioniert auch wunderbar für Varianten. Absolut zu empfehlen.