Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

mon ÉTOILE de beauté

This is a very straightforward app. I love it. It really connect my landing page subscribers to thank you emails. I also had an issue when I first install it. It was due to a preference on our side. Although that was nothing to do with Autoketing Team, they tried to help a lot. So thank you guys!

June 9, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Dark Elf Dice

Very intuitive and easy-to-use app. I was looking for an app to help me send customized thank you emails to our customers, and this app is working perfectly. I was able to design a nice looking email in about 15 minutes. The app offers detailed analytics that shows you the number of emails sent, the number of emails opened, links clicked, and the conversion rate. Very cool. I'm still on the free plan (130 free emails), but won't hesitate to upgrade to the paid plan soon.

March 20, 2022

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Radiant Rose Jewellery

Such a nice app to create personalised messages for customers. makes them feel very special that I can leave personal notes instead of computer generated updates

December 24, 2021

Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Athlete Boost

One of the best currency converters, thank you so much, with this app my store increased 3 times more sales.!!!

September 12, 2021

We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sake Business Laboratory Online Shop

Hi Autoketing team. I have a question about free plan. About to amount of 130 free emails. Is it 130 free emails per month? Does it refill in a new month? Or it is 130 free emails forever and can not refill in the new month? Thank you so much!

August 22, 2021

Thanks for your question.
130 emails don't refill after a new month.
You have only 130 emails to use.

Please contact us if you have any questions.
Regards

Belmil

Bit disappointed with this App. All emails being sent out are ending up in customer's junk mailboxes. Would be nice if somebody could help me out with this problem. Or give me an advice how to fix it. Thanks

June 27, 2021

Thanks for your review. We will improve our app and contact you when the issue is solved.

yadu9

Very good app. It really personilized the thank you email to make the customer feel like it is a real person that took time to email them

May 31, 2021

It'd great to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.

ISMAPK

This is very good app for marketing, i used its all qualities. it seems very easy and compact. i used it first time and it was very easy to use.

April 25, 2021

Thanks for your review. Hope our app can work well and help your store.
Please contact us if you have any questions or issues.

Starlific Boutique

I want to use this app for my customers but I wish it didn't have the customer's information when they receive the thank you notification.

April 14, 2021

Thanks for your review. Can you give us more information about the issue? We want to support you more.
We will send you an email. Please check your inbox.

Thanks a lot

Home Sweat Home

This app is wonderful and was exactly what I needed when I first began my online store. My customers were happy with it also

April 5, 2021

Thanks for your review. We're also happy when hearing that you and your customers are satisfied with our app. It's the motivation for us to enhance the service.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17