Free plan available
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
January 27, 2023

I was excited about this app though unfortunately this app was incredibly hard and tedious to use :/ I would not recommend for sellers.

papier & plume co.
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
Autoketing replied January 27, 2023

Thanks for your feedback.
We will try our best to improve our app and update new features.

Edited January 18, 2023

Vou começar a usar. Como é em português de primeira vista eu já gostei. Vou experimentar e espero ter suporte se for necessário. Obrigado.
Depois que inseri uma imagem ficou demorando salvar e não sei se vou conseguir.

Muito obrigado! Consegui salvar o trabalho. Agradeço a atenção.

Lojas Magister
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Autoketing replied January 18, 2023

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

October 31, 2022

I just starting with this app and needed some help arranging it. I have gotten great and quick help from the support team.

Witch By Nature
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 days
Autoketing replied October 31, 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

September 13, 2022

thanks you for free pp and hope it works well with my new buisness. be a lot easier to send customers emails

DOBBS DESIGNS
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
Autoketing replied September 13, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

June 9, 2022

This is a very straightforward app. I love it. It really connect my landing page subscribers to thank you emails. I also had an issue when I first install it. It was due to a preference on our side. Although that was nothing to do with Autoketing Team, they tried to help a lot. So thank you guys!

mon ÉTOILE de beauté
Time spent using app: 14 days
Autoketing replied June 9, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

March 20, 2022

Very intuitive and easy-to-use app. I was looking for an app to help me send customized thank you emails to our customers, and this app is working perfectly. I was able to design a nice looking email in about 15 minutes. The app offers detailed analytics that shows you the number of emails sent, the number of emails opened, links clicked, and the conversion rate. Very cool. I'm still on the free plan (130 free emails), but won't hesitate to upgrade to the paid plan soon.

Dark Elf Dice
Time spent using app: 3 months
Autoketing replied March 20, 2022

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

December 23, 2021

Such a nice app to create personalised messages for customers. makes them feel very special that I can leave personal notes instead of computer generated updates

Radiant Rose Jewellery
Time spent using app: 24 days
Autoketing replied December 24, 2021

Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

September 12, 2021

One of the best currency converters, thank you so much, with this app my store increased 3 times more sales.!!!

Athlete Boost
Portugal
Time spent using app: 4 months
Autoketing replied September 12, 2021

We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

August 22, 2021

Hi Autoketing team. I have a question about free plan. About to amount of 130 free emails. Is it 130 free emails per month? Does it refill in a new month? Or it is 130 free emails forever and can not refill in the new month? Thank you so much!

Sake Business Laboratory Online Shop
Japan
Time spent using app: 2 days
Autoketing replied August 22, 2021

Thanks for your question.
130 emails don't refill after a new month.
You have only 130 emails to use.

Please contact us if you have any questions.
Regards

June 26, 2021

Bit disappointed with this App. All emails being sent out are ending up in customer's junk mailboxes. Would be nice if somebody could help me out with this problem. Or give me an advice how to fix it. Thanks

Belmil
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 11 months
Autoketing replied June 27, 2021

Thanks for your review. We will improve our app and contact you when the issue is solved.