Enlistly ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing, referral, Influencer, Ambassador app

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Foundation Skincare

This app has been great for rewarding friends, family and mavens for helping to grow our skincare business.

T-Pull Door Closer

Easy to install and setup. Got my first affiliate signed up. I'm using the working free version to get an idea how this works... So far it's great!

Netherworld Fabrics

Time spent using app About 15 hours

I'm not very computer literate and this app is very user friendly. I'm just starting with an affiliate program and with the free option it allows me to try it and get familiar before moving on to the pay version.

DeBrosse

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Does what it's supposed to! I have an online course that I sell, and use Enlistly to allow students to promote the class for a little bit of cash. The app has more than paid for itself. Easy to use, gets the job done.

Eva-Lotta's Shop

Location Germany

It's the first time that I am offering an affiliate program and it really made a difference to my first launch. I got quite a few sales through the affiliates and it was easy to keep track of the sales and pay out the fees.

Skout Organic

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is a great app, super easy to set up, and easy for any affiliate to use. I highly recommend this for anyone looking to start an affiliate marketing program

ClareLouiseHair

OMG!!! the best affiliate app on the app store, so easy to work and more importantly easy for our affiliates. Auto payments, never any issues, and faultless interactions

May 9, 2021

Thank for the feedback and love the enthusiasm!! Let us know if we can assist with anything going forward.

Muscle Up Bars

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've been using the Enlistly app for several months and we've had good success with it so far. We have about 30 "Ambassadors" on our program so far, and everything is working smoothly.

May 9, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and glad to hear about your success so far with enlistly!

Cloud 9 Candle Company

Time spent using app About 1 year

Though I am just starting out with this app, it seems to be very understandable and I am looking forward to using this app to overall boost my sales!

May 9, 2021

Thank you for the review and feedback! We are looking forward to see enlistly boost your sales! Don't hesitate to contact us for anything.

Hook's Rubs & Spices

I use this app to help me financially take care of the brand ambassadors I have. I haven't used the full potential of the app yet, but I am constantly learning how I can reach my brand fam to help them reach their audiences which in turn will put money in my pocket and theirs! The price for this is also pretty legit compared to more expensive apps that do the same exact thing! Impressed so far.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for the review, Hook's Rubs & Spices. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to helping you leverage enlistly to it's full potential.