Professional Importer For eBay

Professional Importer For eBay

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 18, 2018

Wir haben die Hilfe der App genutzt, um unsere fast 4.000 Festpreisartikel von Ebay in Shopify zu importieren. Der Programmierer hat mit viel Geduld die Anpassungen vorgenommen, da wir keine eigenen Artikelnummern verwenden. Er konnte auch unsere verschiedenen Hintergründe vereinheitlichen. Wir sind sehr zufrieden damit. Wir können die App sehr empfehlen, da Shopify diese Möglichkeit nicht selbst anbietet.

my-vintage.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 10, 2018

Great app, works as described and allows us to integrate our eBay parent store with our .com store. If it could be updated to initiate eBay fetch and import new products weekly, it would be amazing!

Open Box Guys
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 10, 2018

Great app, a must if you don't want to mess with CSV files. There aren't many apps that move inventory from eBay to other sites, so grateful this works as described. Would love to see an update that initiates eBay fetch and imports the new inventory without having to go into the app & click each new item.

Open Organics Shop
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 1, 2018

Good App. Saved a fair chunk of time for me.
Only critism would be if you could bulk edit/ add item descriptions or just not import them as my ebay descriptions are are not suitable for my shopify store. Also being able to bulk add categories before importing would have saved me a few more hours.

Lavender Latte
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 27, 2017

It did the trick. However, i would have sent as much time entering the items in my store as I did correcting all of the formatting errors.

Never Pay Retail Prices
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 23, 2017

Great app would recommend it if you use ebay easy to use thank you for this no messing about app.

Inspiring Underwear