Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA

Estimated delivery time, Order deadline, Countdown Timer

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

VINTARAMA

Location Germany

After checking locally in the US and Australia, I found that everywhere the same (wrong) delivery time is displayed exactly as in Germany. The support had 30 days to get the problem under control - which did not happen. So now I've paid for an app that not only didn't do anything, but probably scared off buyers. Very disappointing! ADDITION: I was horrified to find this non-functioning app is STILL on my site (even after deleting all cookies and cashe data), even though I uninstalled it weeks ago!!! So it won't even uninstall cleanly! I STRONGLY advise against this app!

July 20, 2022

Hello, VINTARAMA!
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are deeply sorry if our service did not meet your expectations. If you could tell us what went wrong and how we could contribute to improving, that would be great.

Please know that we would be happy to arrange a conversation with you and our team to discuss your feedback. Please feel free to contact us via email with our agent. At ETA, we are devoted to your success, and we are constantly striving to improve so that we are a better fit for your business's goals and standards.

Have a fantastic day!

Kelly | ETA Support

TEQNEON

Great app with a delightful customer service team that were most helpful. They really went beyond the call of duty.

Otanto

Time spent using app 27 minutes

For long time I was looking for an app like this. It is very simple and easy to configure. I thank you also for fast support.

Bliss Lingeries Store 2022

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I love the fast service in live chart .
Best service and cheap price.
I'll recommend to everyone in Shopify store will help a lot of with my Businesses.

nChantu

Location Sweden

Great app that shows estimated delivery date for free. Had a bit of issues with the technical stuff in the beginning, but got amazing service from both support and developers, who solved it for me. 5/5 app and team.

OneclickD.com.br

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excelente atendimento e suporte, muito rápido! App muito bom, ficou perfeito e muita fácil de configurar.

Leslis

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good app! It works well and integrates seamlessly in the shop. Lots of settings and very flexible. No bugs found yet. Thumbs up!

TAGU IT

Location Romania

We are using this app. It is really easy to use and set up. The customer support is great!
I would recommend this app for sure!

SolioCasa

Time spent using app 9 minutes

This app is perfect and as a I'm a fairly new store setup, it's really helping me out a lot. I will definitely be recommending this app to my friends and family.

die Naturcosmetic

Location Germany

Super Kundenservice! Bin sehr zufrieden mit der App! Mein Problem wurde sofort behoben und der Chat war sehr freundlich. Vielen Dank dafür!