Etsy Integration & Sync

Etsy Integration & Sync | Reviews

by Digital Product Labs

Easy and affordable Etsy.com sync: orders, products, inventory

Get Laced Laces

In the beginning I was very confused and I gave up. The support team reached out to me via email and google chat and LITERALLY walked me thru the ENTIRE process!!!!!!! 7 star review. Darpan was a great help and spent a lot of time assisting us as we navigated the system. Download this app!! This is the one you need.

November 22, 2021

Hi there, thanks for your review! I'm so glad to hear that our team was able to help you get up and running. We're always here to answer any questions you may have about the app or Etsy integration in general.

We hope you'll keep us updated on how things are going with your store, we love hearing success stories from new users :)

Confettified

It worked ok at first, however it's a tad glitchy and in the end inventory wasn't syncing properly, in addition to orders not coming into shopify from etsy due to 'sold out stock', as to why the product wasn't update in etsy as out of stock i'm not sure and support were unable to provide an answer, or respond properly.
I ended up getting 100 notification emails that there was an error last night after speaking with support. I'm now on the hunt for a better app.

TWRAPS

This is a MUST HAVE for anyone who wants to be present on both Etsy and Shopify without lifting a finger. Everything syncs in an instant, automatically, correctly!

November 10, 2021

Hi TWRAPS! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience with Etsy Integration & Sync. We're so pleased to hear that it's been such a seamless process for you and we hope that this continues as you grow your business.

Bholi By Vartika

Very nice app with clean workflow to sync between Shopify and Etsy. Support person was really awesome who helped me walked through everything, answered all my questions to my satisfaction :)

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your review and feedback, we're glad to hear that you found our app easy to use and the support person helpful.

We hope this helps with your business needs so please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Jack Alpha Ltd

This APP does exactly what it is meant to do. Orders are synced from Etsy to Shopify fully automatically. I have had one or two issues but they have been resolved very quickly by the support team. There are some powerful features hidden in this app within the advanced settings.
Once you're familiar with the basics, it's well worth checking them out. In particular, I wanted to increase the prices between shopify and etsy to cover etsy fees which is in there. Updated 24 November 2021 - Continued good service from the team....

October 18, 2021

Thank you Jack Alpha Ltd for your review! We're glad to hear that Etsy Integration & Sync is meeting the needs of your business.

We are happy to hear that you've found some advanced features in our app and hope they can help make managing your shop easier. If there's anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on email or on chat if it's urgent--we want to be sure every customer has a great experience with us!

MAMÁ + BEBÉ

Absolutely fantastic service!!! Got help straight away when needed to help me export listings. Darpan was brilliant and I couldn't recommend higher.. Fantastic!

October 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. I'm glad to hear we were able to help you with exporting your listings!
I will pass on this feedback to our team, they'll be delighted to know that their service is appreciated.

fejn jewelry

very helpful support, all questions answered immediatly! Small changes done smoothly and quickly. Thank you !

September 24, 2021

Hi fejn jewelry, thank you for your review and feedback. I'm glad to hear that we were able to answer all of your questions and make the changes smoothly and quickly!

Lavis Dip Systems Inc

Good services, very helpful apps. I just start the app and don"t know how to use it and I chat with the guy he is very nice to help me We will let my friend use this app.

September 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that our customer service team was able to help you get up and running with the app. It sounds like they did a great job teaching you all about it, too!
Thank you again for taking the time to write this review--it's been very helpful in making sure we're doing everything we can for our customers.

laserkatze.shop

Ich habe mich für diese Etsy Integration entschieden, weil sie die einzigen sind, die aus Etsy die Versandkosten übertragen. In kürze werden sie vermutlich auch die im Brutto-Preis enthaltene USt übertragen. Das bedeutet, dass dann die Bestellungen, die von Etsy zu Shopify synchronisiert werden richtig für die Buchhaltung ausgewiesen werden. Etsy selber gibt diese Information leider nicht mit.
Der Kundendienst ist hervorragend. Sie sind ein kleines wachsendes Team aber sind wirklich sehr hilfsbereit. Wir haben ein Google-Meeting gemacht und mir wurde schnell geholfen. Super sympatisch!

September 15, 2021

Hi, laserkatze.shop! Thank you for taking the time to review our Etsy Integration & Sync service. We're so happy to hear that your experience with us was a good one.
We'll make sure to share your feedback with our team here at Etsy Integration & Sync and if there's anything else we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Zest4Canada

Excellent Service & quick response by staff & app working very great and i am really happy ,specially online help by Mr.Darpan who assistant me & guide me how things will work....thanks again

September 15, 2021

Thanks for your review Zest4Canada and we're so glad you had a great experience with our app.
We really appreciate the opportunity to serve you and it's wonderful to hear that Darpan was able to help out as well. We hope you will continue using Etsy Integration & Sync in the future!