Etsy Integration & Sync

Easy Etsy: Sync / Import / Export Products, Inventory, Orders

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Easy and powerful Etsy Sync& both ways realtime inventory sync

HenBit Art

I had trouble importing my Shopify inventory to Etsy. Surya S. was extremely helpful via email and then with Google link was able to diagnose the problem was my use of Safari instead of Chrome. He walked me through the process which worked very well once in Chrome. Very grateful for this app which will save me hours of transferring data!!!!!

August 18, 2022

Hi HenBit Art, Thank you so much for your review. We're super glad to learn that Surya was able to join you in a google link and help you diagnose the issue. We always want to provide the best possible service to our clients and help connect their stores.
You can always reach out to us whenever you have any questions, and we will reply as soon as possible.

Ruby And Saige

Location Australia

Happy customer with this app, i use it with both of my shopify stores. Very easy to use and a great price compared to other available apps.

August 18, 2022

Hi Ruby And Saige, thank you for taking the time to review our Etsy Integration & Sync app. We're glad that you find the functionality in our app helpful.

Home at Christmas

Really useful app and the support team are helpful too, quick responses on the chat or on email if no-one is available immediately. We're going to use this on several of our stores.

August 18, 2022

Thank you for the feedback, Home at Christmas. I'm glad to hear that the support team has been helpful and responsive in your experience with Etsy Integration & Sync. We always appreciate hearing from customers, especially when they have a positive experience!
Please feel free to reach out anytime if there's anything else we can do for you.

Spaced Out Digitals

Time spent using app About 2 months

Jillian B is awesome. They helped me with issues I was having and the app worked perfectly for what I needed done

August 18, 2022

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review. We want to provide the best possible support to our clients, and we are glad to know that Jillian guided you through the process and helped your solve the issue you were having.

Please let us know whenever you need help or have questions about the app, and we will reply as soon as possible.

Hello.LA.Girl

Time spent using app 1 day

Great customer service - the help I received was invaluable! Great way to quickly sync inventory Shopify shop to Etsy

August 5, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review/feedback. Providing the best possible service to our clients is our top priority. And we're super happy that you found our customer service team helpful for you.
You can always reach out to us whenever you have any questions or feedbacks for us and we'll reply as soon as possible.

pascallesvintage

Time spent using app About 1 month

great service. using this app and it does what it sais it does. Surja was very helpful in helping me sync my inventory.

August 5, 2022

Hi pascallesvintage; thanks for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the Etsy integration & sync.

We always appreciate customer feedback; it's a great way to help us improve our product and service. If any features would make this app even better for you or if there is anything we could do to improve your experience with our customer support team, please let us know.

StyleFiftyOne

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Great customer support, help me a lot on the process, will recommend this app to my friends. Easy to use

August 5, 2022

Hi StyleFiftyOne, Thank you for your review on Etsy Integration & Sync. We're super happy that our team was able to help you with your requirements. Also, we're always joyed to hear the feedback for our support members and how they're always happy to help our customers.
We hope you continue enjoying our app.

Polizeimemesshop

Location Germany

Die App hat uns den Versand der Etsy Bestellungen enorm vereinfacht. Bisher lief sie problemlos. Wenn Hilfe benötigt wurde, war der Support umgehend erreichbar und konnte Probleme beheben.

August 5, 2022

Thank you for your review, Polizeimemesshop.
We're glad to hear that you are happy with our app's order syncing feature and hear such good things about our customer service team. They are thrilled to know that they were able to answer your questions and provide help swiftly. We are constantly trying to improve, so you can always reach out to us whenever you have any questions or feedback for us.

Crash! Jams

It was super quick and easy for me to use it to create my etsy products on my shopify store. Thanks!

July 28, 2022

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review our Etsy Integration & Sync app. We're glad that you find our app helpful in creating your Etsy products on Shopify. We hope it helps you grow your business further.

If you ever have any questions, or need help with the app, just shoot us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we see it.

PLUR4YOU

Time spent using app About 4 hours

This is a great app but the pricing should be reduced a bit and the navigation should be made less complex. overall it does the job with accuracy. Totally recommend using

July 28, 2022

Hi PLUR4YOU, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad our app worked for you in syncing to the Etsy store. We understand your concerns regarding the pricing plans, and navigation which is a valid point. We will work on it so that it is more easier for our customers.
Please let us know whenever you have any questions or need help with the app.