Etsy Integration & Sync

Etsy Integration & Sync

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Digital Product Labs
4.7
September 1, 2022

Great Customer Service! This app helped me get my Etsy listing to my Shopify store. The app has a lot of useful features.

Red Barn Fabric
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Digital Product Labs replied September 7, 2022

Hi Red Barn Fabric, Thank you so much for the review. Our team is always available there whenever you need any help, and we are glad to learn that the customer service team was able to help you with the setup.
You can always reach out to us whenever you have any questions or feedback for us, and we'll reply as soon as possible.

August 24, 2022

The app is the best I've found for putting my Shopify inventory on Etsy. It isn't perfect and honestly I'd give it four stars, but whenever I've needed assistance customer service has contacted me quickly and resolved the problem which gets it that extra star!

Kyle's Plants
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Digital Product Labs replied August 25, 2022

Hi Kyle's Plants, Thank you for your review. Providing the best possible service to our clients is our top priority. And we're super happy that you found our customer service team helpful for you.

August 24, 2022

I need to consolidate my ETSY and shopify store, and this app did it all for me. I can track inventory, orders, and product listings. It was easy to install and the tutorial explained everything just perfectly. Great app.

Kinder Kouture
Time spent using app: 7 months
Digital Product Labs replied August 25, 2022

Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear that our app is making it easier for you to sell on both Shopify and Etsy while keeping track of your sales. Providing the best possible service to our clients is our top priority. And we're super happy that you found our app helpful.

August 24, 2022

It has been a life saver! I no longer have to go back and fourth between the two platforms. I have ran into a few issues, but every time I simply click to chat and have the pleasure of speaking with Surya S. a few times now. Very patient, knowledgeable and helps walk me through until my issues are resolved! Would recommend.

Beyond Blank Spaces
Time spent using app: 5 months
Digital Product Labs replied August 25, 2022

Hi Beyond Blank Spaces. Thank you so much for your review. We love hearing feedback from our customers, and it's always rewarding when we can make a customer's day with an easy fix.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us--we really appreciate it.

Edited August 23, 2022

This is a great app! Darpan, the online support agent, responded so quickly to my questions. Very helpful. Thank you for this wonderful service! Will gladly recommend this app. Appreciate it!

RareRoom
Japan
Time spent using app: 2 months
Digital Product Labs replied August 25, 2022

Thank you for your review RareRoom! I'm so glad to hear that Darpan was able to answer the questions you had.
If there's ever anything we can do in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out :)