Etsy Integration & Sync

Etsy Integration & Sync

by Digital Product Labs

List, manage and sync products, orders & inventory on Etsy

Livy Lou Designs Co

I used this app to export my products from Shopify to Etsy. I was a little frustrated at first as my products weren't uploading correctly but they have an amazing support team who quickly resolved my issues. I'm so glad I decided to use this app.

House of Dasein Kink Toys and Apparel

They charge you based on TOTAL SKUs in your store not what you ACTUALLY use through their app. So not very good at all

October 7, 2020

HI there, as discussed earlier we regret that you are not happy with how you the product count is being done.

We also regret that you found the need to leave a 1 star review because of a different viewpoint which does not in any way is related to the performance of our app.

Here's a brief explanation about the product count:
Exportfeed interacts with Shopify in order to extract the assortment and update any iterations of the assortment ( + / - products, stock count, sold, etc) This is a ongoing process in order to deliver accurate product information to Shopify and third party channels.

This is exactly the reason why product count is leading for subscription prices. A standard followed among APP developers in the Shopify eco system.

FuturePPE

Great App, with Great Customer Service. Helped me sync my ShareASale, and Etsy accounts. Helped expand our companies, markets, to sell through more sake channels, with relative ease. Working on adding additional channels.

Nippon Village Shop

I would highly recommend Exportfeed! I use it daily to sync and manage my Shopify and Etsy store. Since the beginning, Kabin and his team has been incredibly supportive and available to answer any questions that I had. Their customer support is top-knotch. You can tell they about their customers and are dedicated to keep making their product even better. I look forward to keep using their app. Thanks Kabin and the ExportFeed team!

SneakerPutt

Arpan was absolutely phenomenal with walking me through multiple aspects of the ExportFeed integration from my Shopify store to my Etsy shop. Honestly the best over-the-phone/video support I've ever received for my online business. Thank you for making my life so much easier!

NIPPON 4 REAL ™

I was desperately searching for app that integrates Etsy with Shopify.
And this app is perfect. It does everything you need and the support is awesome. They are always ready to help and give you suggestions.
Definitely the best app if you use Etsy and Shopify!

vendach

At first, I was frustrated with the app at first but now it seems to be working so far. One feature I would like to see is to link the product that was created on Etsy with Shopify. In my store, it shows the app will take multiple payouts in the same month.

Maison De Mode

ExportFeed worked perfectly for our needs. It was very simple to set up a ShareASale data feed based on our Shopify collections. We even set up FTP easily with assistance from their very helpful customer service. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to set up a ShareASale data feed.

Trestina

An app worth considering. Support team very prompt and helpful. Highly recommend them and their app.

Little Angel Paw

I have been useing this app for a while now and it makes my life tons easier. I had a few issues here and there but these guys have the most amazing support I have ever experienced. Chat, video-call, screenshare, you name it.
100% recommended!