Etsy Integration & Sync

Etsy Integration & Sync | Reviews

by Digital Product Labs

Easy and affordable Etsy.com sync: orders, products, inventory

Maison De Mode

ExportFeed worked perfectly for our needs. It was very simple to set up a ShareASale data feed based on our Shopify collections. We even set up FTP easily with assistance from their very helpful customer service. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to set up a ShareASale data feed.

Trestina

An app worth considering. Support team very prompt and helpful. Highly recommend them and their app.

Little Angel Paw

I have been useing this app for a while now and it makes my life tons easier. I had a few issues here and there but these guys have the most amazing support I have ever experienced. Chat, video-call, screenshare, you name it.
100% recommended!

My Picks for You

I've just started using exportfeed in the last couple of months. I'm very impressed with their customer support: timely, helpful, and creative. They were very willing to support and help me with their app. as I'm trying to expand my store platforms. I purchased it for FB shop and Bonanza. As has been stated previously, the Bonanza interface is not available now, however, this is the first FB shop feed that I've used that wasn't nightmarish--the last two erased my current FB shop, put in a new in instead with click out--not what I wanted--this app. will put your products right into an existing store on FB and not touch anything there. YAY! I can't speak to the other platforms, but for the one I'm using it seems quite intuitive and it will make it easy for me to keep my store inventory updated as it should--most importantly, my customers can check out on FB--which is very important whereas they are waiving selling fees over there for a few month. Good app; easy to use, and great customer service from the team!

Fabfunkyshop

I've been using this app, exportfeed, for about a year now and it made my integration with ETSY almost flawless. I've integrated also with Amazon and Bonanza. No complaints thus far. So now with the real time syncing, it's definitely a must have tool in your ecom arsenal.

Mad Apple Shop

DO NOT USE THIS APP. 100% FALSE ADVERTISING. I downloaded this APP to integrate my shop with Bonanza. If you look in the Ad for this APP above, you will clearly see "Bonanza" on their list of 40+ shops they CLAIM to integrate with. I downloaded the APP and sure enough, there was a link to Bonanza on their main page and I began building product feeds to sync my shop. After spending hours building feeds for each of my categories, I started the migration process and found there was no "upload to Bonanza" button. Instead, the only option was a button labeled: "HOW to upload to Bonanza". OK, so now I'm clicking on their "HOW TO " button and I get sent a page full of dead web links. When clicking on the various links of their "How To" landing page, you will see results that state: "error, no page found". So now I decide to search Youtube and Google for help. hoping that maybe another Shopify user has had experience with this APP. Furthermore, I attempted to contact Exportfeed via their chat and no one was live at that time. After the Youtube and Google searches were unsuccessful I decided to send an email to Exportfeeds tech-support asking for help. This was last Thursday. So after spending hours pulling out my hair, I wondered if I should just abort mission, delete the APP and try another source. But I decided not to act in haste and instead I'd wait for a response from tech support. Well today is Tuesday and I got my response and I was shocked to say the least. I was told "Our APP doesn't support integration with Bonanza". Seriously. They have Bonanza listed above as one of the platforms that their APP supports. They have Bonanza in their list of choices for various integrations once you're inside their APP...but they DON"T SUPPORT BONANZA! How is this even possible? The only thing I can think of is that Exportfeed probably only integrates with a small handful of the platforms listed above and the rest are all just listed to "pad their resume" and allow them to claim that they support 40+ platforms. This id a disgraceful business practice no matter what industry you are in.

The way I look at this is simple, and this applies to people and to companies: either you have integrity or your don't. If they're lying from the beginning about what their product can do, what more do you need to know?

July 24, 2020

Why are you ranting and bringing false accusations to the reviews here? Is this how your clients treat you when they run into something?

Our support informed you about the mismatch with the Bonanza feed requirements and offered to solve this.
Instead of replying them and have a working solution you’re showing frustration what does not gives a subjective view on our app. The app powered by a team who are dedicated to always improve the APP / solution so that our clients are optimally helped.

I hope you will consider this in the future while rating apps in the Appstore.

^Haico

KittyCorner Boutique

Exportfeed has worked pretty flawlessly to get my Shopify items to sync with my Etsy store. When I had one issue of it not syncing correctly I reached out and they fixed it very quickly. I definitely recommend this app!

Chi-ki Jewellery

Much easier to use than other apps that do similar things. Had real problems with a different app, so was pleases I found this. Support has been very helpful too!

norsemerch

Finally I find an app which works in real time, this app is very accurate and sync the product in realtime. Their support teams are also very friendly specially Arpan who helped me a lot.
Thanks "Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants" adn their Team.

Tiosebon/Konhill

I really appreciate Kabin's help. your team has excellent work. I not good at these things but with this app, all things can easily sort out.