Etsy Integration & Sync

Etsy Integration & Sync | Reviews

by Digital Product Labs

Easy and affordable Etsy.com sync: orders, products, inventory

Stork Promotional Product

I just finished setting up my sync between my Shopify and Etsy stores. Took some help through the live chat from Arpan who was a great advisor.

Tropical Fruit Box

This app doesn't work and technical support is incompetent. We gave them a try and after several attempts, orders were not syncing and the feeds were not being sent on a timely manner. This caused a complete mess with duplicate orders and unhappy customers. Save yourself the trouble. They can't get it together.

Rug Love

I tried Export Feed, Codisto then finally Koongo. Koongo was by far the simplest to set up and sync so I went with that. This one does work as does Codisto. i would download all 3 and see which one you prefer. I would think Koongo would be best for the vast majority.

Shoo Store

Just started to use the app, and had a problem because of my mistake. But support helped me and now all works perfectly. Good app, recommended.

SKREW

This app was an absolute nightmare! Instead of processing each order so they can be sent to the drop shipper, every order was marked as complete.

If frustration were my only problem with using this software, I’d be ok. But to ruin my Christmas sales, my reputation with Etsy and cost me so much money, this is pathetic.

I did not set time aside during the holidays to babysit and supposed 'automated' system that I was paying for.

Then when I contacted support, they gave me some ridiculously time consuming instructions, which were very confusing. A reputable company would have fixed not only the issue, but also push thru the orders so they could be properly processed. If it were my company, I would have also offered free service for at least a year or tried somehow to find a way to make up for my client's major loss. 5-10 years of free service wouldn't have even made up for my loss.

Never again
Cooch

March 23, 2020

Hello Skrew,

In March we receive a review which is supposed happen during Christmas? Is this a geniune review?
Our support team has reached out to you and no response unfortunately.

If you’re facing difficulties in using the app our team is more then happy to look into it and make sure you’re setup.
But without response and a review which more looks like slander it’s hard to come to a proper solution.

kind regards,

Exportfeed support

Carat Drip

Simple yet powerful app. This app has straightforward workflow for integration and support team is responsive.

3DCabin

This app has been more straight forward than other apps to use, it has uploaded all my products to etsy. For the price you cant beat it. They offer other sales channels in that price aswell! Would be awesome to see even more. Big thanks to the support member Kabin as he helped me set up from start to finish. Support is good as you can raise a ticket outside of hours, the support hours are good as they are nearly 24/7. Very user friendly would recommend!

TRUVAL

I needed a way to get Shopify items into Etsy, HOWEVER, I have many custom attributes (metafields) that are not standard in Shopify.

Finding an app that can map my custom attributes to Etsy is not easy, there are only about two, maybe 3 at a normal price range that offer this.

I tried them all and decided on this one for one main reason, the support was very quick to reply and resolve any issues. Others would take three to 5 days just to reply. If your a business owner like me you know time is money.

The app is not perfect but they demonstrated to me that they are committed to helping customers, after all, setting this stuff up is not easy for most people and you likely will need help, no matter which app you use.

They also told me that a new upcoming release will auto update any changes from Shopify to Etsy and I think that is a fantastic add on.

Steve Madar - Get Better Clicks
Steve@getbetterclicks.com

UPDATE 4/20/2020
I had some very frustrating issue but I am happy to report that the support team was able to fix each one!

I do suggest when you need support to be detailed and to provide screenshots when possible to minimize the back and forth when resolving issues.

Lama Foundation

I write this to save others their time and sanity. Only 1 item uploaded to Etsy and got an error message for everything else, but with no way to figure out what to do. They're overseas so Live Help was always closed and the one time it was open, no response for the 40 min I was on the site. I'm MTN standard time and you can only schedule a session starting at 9:30pm and into the night. I emailed them on a Friday, got a response Monday, sent a follow up question and never got another reply.

Myriam Goldenlight

I just love working with Arpan who is the Customer Happiness Executive for ExportFeed, he is just the best!