Etsy Integration & Sync

Etsy Integration & Sync | Reviews

by Digital Product Labs

Easy and affordable Etsy.com sync: orders, products, inventory

European By Choice

New to the app, but seems to work well! I had to contact customer service for a question, and the help received was highly valuable! Thank you for the service

PERFECT!MPERFECTiON

I scheduled a demo session and Jasper helped me tremendously. I was easily able to successfully finish setting up my account. Jasper also sent me several links to help me better understand navigating my new app and learn more as a seller with Etsy. I enjoyed talking with him and hope all the ExportFeed experts are as awesome as Jasper! Excellent customer service -FIVE STARS!!

Lux Jewel Co

Lovely, and helpful advisor, Solved all my problem and issues. Darpan. Nice talk with the guy, and a peaceful conversation with him.

ClaimStyle

I use this to sync my products to Etsy, and it works great. They also have a great Customer support team.

Louise's Party Deals

I have only just started to use this app, however so far I have found it very good and very easy to use. (and I'm not at all tech savy) The support service is excellent, very quick to respond very friendly and helpful. Hopefully it will enable me to grow my etsy business many thanks for the prompt assistance.

Feel Good Images

This app has been great for me to integrate my shopify shop to Etsy, which saved me from having to upload all the products and descriptions to Etsy. This system works in easy harmony with shopify, so any order from Etsy is processed as if it was going through shopify. Really great! It took me a little bit of time to figure out the set up, although I did manage to do it, and then got some great support from Kabin at ExportFed which was really useful to clarify things, and confirm I had set things up correctly. Great stuff! Thank You! : )

JewelryOfDevotion

App doesn't allow you to export your order from Etsy to Shopify, either I'm retarded and didn't read this write. Or their customer service agent is right and this app DOESNT allow to you transfer your orders to your Shopify? "thanks I truly wanted to spend the next 3 days trying to locate this apps code from my website"

April 18, 2021

The agent you spoke with explained that aside of the orders the products need to be present in Shopify (what our app solves for our customers) as well in order to successfully sync orders.
Instead of giving him the time to explain and help you with this, you stopped the chat and left this review. Hopefully your clients threat you with more respect then you showed to us.

Sustainable Deco

Great useful app & helpful customer service. Was easy to setup and get my product to Etsy from Shopify. A bit on the pricey side, which is why it got 4 stars instead of 5.

PerkyThreads

Kabin and his team are great! They are always willing to jump in and research any issues and take feedback on feature requests and implement if able. I've used other apps that require a lot of manual updates etc. this is set it and forget it!

Oriental Home Collection

Excellent service by Kabin. Fixed all my problems I had, and scheduled a Gmail meeting so we can share screen.