CedCommerce ‑ Etsy Integration

CedCommerce ‑ Etsy Integration

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited July 5, 2019

App is great and Easy to use w/ app profiling and Import section. Flexible and very helpful support to integrate with ETSY

Bridal Boomerang
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 26, 2019

I definitely cannot recommend this app. I started the setup process only to find out that it doesn't make use of my DHL integration and that I'd have to insert all shipping cost manually, which isn't only a lot of work but inaccurate as well. I gave it a one-star rating because in my opinion it's useless without shipping cost. One day later I received an anonymous phone call from the developer who asked me to remove the bad rating and that he'll get the issue sorted. One week later - nothing. Not even a reply to the email I've sent. Dear developer, please don't call again, I definitely won't remove the rating.

Aircrafttag
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Dear Aircrafttag,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

In the current scenario, Etsy Marketplace Integration App doesn't sync the Shipping template from DHL. Additionally, we never get any solicitation from any of dealer. In any case, your requirements truly matter for us. We are attempting to discover a solution for this.

June 25, 2019

Very easy to use this app and pushed all my products to Etsy with no problem . Very intuitive . Would recommend this app . Had my products up within an hour of installing this app

6TN
Time spent using app: About 3 years
June 24, 2019

The setup is easy, and the app works perfectly. I love being able to manage all of my Etsy orders in Shopify, and I've been able to save so much time having my inventory synced across platforms. I had an issue where the Esty gift message did not display in Shopify, but the customer support has been so helpful. I definitely recommend this app if you want to integrate your Shopify and Etsy sales!

Angelic Roots
Time spent using app: 21 days
June 19, 2019

This program became an absolute nightmare, and tech support was less than helpful. Do not recommend.

Girlfriends' Candle Co.
Time spent using app: 4 months
CedCommerce replied August 7, 2019

Dear Girlfriend's Candle Co,

We heartily apologize for all the trouble you face. We also worked upon all your issues and improve the app as per your expectations. It would be great if we get a chance to serve you again.

Thanks,

June 19, 2019

Customer support has been excellent Shivalika very helpful and very clever in resolving any issues five stars. For .90 cents a day you cant ask for a lot, I’m using this apps to integrate products from my Shopify Store to Etsy. It has great functionalities and integrates everything from Images, Product Title & Descriptions. All I need to do was just create a profile and then publish. I’m very satisfied. I am using their Fruugo app and looking at Magenative mobile app looks good. British Heritage brands

British Heritage Brands
Time spent using app: 12 months

Dear British Heritage Brands,

Thanks for your valuable comments on the functionality and support. As you are also using our other apps, this shows your faith in us. We would like you to join us on more marketplaces.

Thanks,

June 19, 2019

Works perfectly! Customer service is phenomenal! Would highly recommend if you want to transfer your products to Etsy.

Einxternal
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 18, 2019

Love this app. Easy to use. Support is always there and very helpful! Great ease with shopify. SO happy with this app.

Journey Deeper Music
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 18, 2019

Etsy was our main sales channel before we opened an Etsy store.
We've been searching for a solution to manage all orders from shopify since then. We never found a solution before we stumbled upon this App

The App looks great ( based on the shopify design ) so you never get lost in the menus and such. Very intuitive.

The product get imported on the platform seamlessly and you will see all your etsy orders on the order section
The profiling of items lets you choose the shipping costs, the price rules, and all other variables for each product wich makes it very easy to bulk edit if you have numerous items to import

The support is the Real Quality of this App.
Always available. Extremely nice and helpful. They answered all my questions (and I had a lot ^^)

The integration with Etsy is perfect, fulfillement, Stock Quantity and shiping adress,... evrything is sync so no infos gets lots on the way.

As you might understand buy now this the only application you need if you manage an etsy and shopify store.

Enjoy !

BigStuffed
France
Time spent using app: 4 days

Dear BigStuffed,

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing your contemplations with respect to Etsy Marketplace Integration here. Your inquiries and questions help us to work more and give the best answer for you.

Much obliged once more,

June 13, 2019

We have been using Etsy for awhile and have moved to another selling channel while staying on Etsy using CEDcommerce. The support is great and with the new functionality of their app, things are smoother. CEDcommerce has done well with their integration and allows for product upload to be easy from the Shopify store.

Vorratu