GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

SomethingGlam.co.uk

Great app well recommended. An easy way to help make your website GDPR compliant! Works great, no issues! Customisable to your website and looks very professional.

Poppy & Bloss

We use this at poppyandbloss.co.uk and it was easy to understand and easy to install. No problems at all

Jelsell

Great app! Very simple to add. So we are very happy with this app, thank you! We appreciate it very much.

Brady the Sloth

Very simple and clear to use! Thank you for this app. It would be great, if you could ad a small cookie picture on that banner :)

HIT THE HAY

Easy to customize and looks great. Quick installment, possible to choose were you want the bar and change colors etc. Have a look here: https://hitthehay.se

Htiss

I used this app cod os good helped me to make cooki design I’m very thankful to the team who make this app really appreciable and yeah

art by life

Simple and efficient app, helps exactly to inform the customers about the most necessary and can be adapted to the look of the shop.

Science Shepherd

As we look to expand our reach globally, we chose GDPR Cookie Compiler to help us meet EU regulations. Initial setup was easy, and the customizable design now matches our theme. Overall, great app!

Kempt® . Handcrafted Luxury CBD Goods

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website kemptstore.com and really like it. Good one
3 little drawbacks however :
-Cannot access to the script in the code .
-Cannot center or justify the content of the bar (only the left aligment mode available)
- Cannot change Font Police .

Recluse

Risponde perfettamente anche per le normative del GDPR Italiano. Facile da installare e ben fatto. Customizzabile. Good work.