EU GDPR Cookies Notification

Cookie bar, cookie consent settings for GDPR & CCPA compliant

Free plan available

The Biogama

Just installed and is already working much better than other apps I had before and It's FREE. Super!!!

Health And Fitness Solutions

me gusta la app. esta genial cuando estas empezando y no puedes permitirte una de pago asi que la recomiendo

Kreativa

Excelente producto, cumplió con todas mis expectativas, sencillo para usar y cumple su propósito con la estética que la herramienta requiere

allthingswithlov

Great app! It helped me a lot in setting up my cookies and privacy policy. Thank you very much! It was a great help.

A to Z Adventure Gear

This app was great! Really easy to install and customize in a matter of minutes. It looks great on our site too.

Quarantine Publications

i downloaded several of these "free" apps for cookie pop ups and this was the only one that worked. Thank you!

Apollo Tarot

It entirely attends any website needs of compliance with GDPR. And it's customizable to your store color schemes. I recommend this app.

BESTA Tools

I liked the app it's free and there are many options in it and the customer service was good they reply in less than 24 hours answering my inquiry on how to use some options .

Animalhouse Fitness

Simple, fast, easy setup. Good stuff so far!
Does exactly what we needed, and also let us easily change some colors to match our site. Sweet!

Tuttikauppa

Easy to install and configure! Awesome! Actually made me finally write the privacy policy page! So thanks!