EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

by Omega

Notify your visitors about your Privacy Policy.

UBU Swimwear

New to the app but no issues. Amazing quick to install and to just have it working straight away on our site - awesome work guys. Thank you!

mes-heros

Very good application, Makes well its job, easy to use and easily customizable In addition it is free it's wonderful.

Cool Droppers

What an easy app to use. In a matter of about 15 seconds (maybe less) I had a complete GDPR popup at the bottom of my store for all EU visitors. Awesome job building this app!

Newcro.Style | Official site of newcro™

Muy buena. es bastante personalizable y ahora tengo mi web segura. Instale una antes pero no iba bien y esta parece ir genial.

Telomas BioLabs Ireland Ltd.

super and easy to install. Thank you for the wonderfull tool, and we hope in case of some kind of support it will be the same easy...

YOGO

Absurdly easy I had been dreading dealing with this, but instead this free app was incredibly easy. Just install it, select the colors that go with your site, and customize with whatever compliant message you want, and put link to your Privacy Policy. Done.

Prague-Boutique.cz

Great app, i would recommend to my friends. those minimum 100 character length comments. +++++++++++

Tie-Fly

I used app to display cookie content for users and make them aware of privacy policies. The app does as suggested & is customizable to fit the colors of your store & position you'd like it in. I use two of Omega's apps & haven't had any problems. Check it out @ www.tieflyclothing.com Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved!!!

customxcreations

Excellent app, easy to use and very accommodating. It has everything I need to show the cookie notification. Thanks

kaymes

this one works fast and easy :d thanks guys