EU GDPR Cookies Notification

Cookie bar, cookie consent settings for GDPR & CCPA compliant

Free plan available

One Wear Freedom

I've only just set this up on my website but so far so good - it was really easy and simple to set up!

mythaicurry

Nice and clean and most importantly fast loading! Works well for us unlike some others that were buggy. Recommended.

Shoppinghappylife

Good! muy buena app sirve de verdad la recomiendo, es practica y facil de usar atomaticamente gracias

Brooks and Price

Great app! Super helpful to get started and super easy to use. I would highly recommend it to anyone working to make their site more compliant.

THE 12TH STREET

Good App. Easy to Install and configure. I am using this app on all my stores. Highly recommend it.

Thegypsylab.com

I love it! Super simple, straight to the point, easy to set up! I've been using it for some time now, no issues with it at all.

Lipstick

Very well designed and easy to use. Considers placement of the cookie bar and allows for custom CSS which is useful.

Nina Tachi

Ha dejado de funcionar, tendré que buscar otra aplicación para mi página.

opieleashes

gute App mit großer Einstellmöglichkeit!

Position des Banners komplett frei einstellbar (Popup oder Banner)

Leider nur englische Textvorlagen.

Contracts Market

I used this app to have an easy cookies pop-up to ensure GDPR compliance on my site. Easy to customize and use.
Thanks!