Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency & FOMO to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

NUDEBLANC

Very nice app. Easy-to-use features and it works quite well. Highly appreciate the efforts of the developers!

Theevolutionarybeauty

simple and to the point; upgrade if you want to maximize what they offer for free ; first time user so far so good

Built To Last Apparel

Very easy to use and the free plan gives you all the necessary tools to create a beautiful countdown timer for your shop. If you want more control, it's worth investing in the paid plan.

JeSpa Shop

I just set the countdown timer bar app and it was extremely simple to use. I would recommend this app.

Happy Peeps

This app is pretty easy to use and edit according to our goals. It has been recommended and I'm pleased with how it works.

GALLEPRINT

Excelente aplicación. Me ayuda mucho al lanzar promociones y aumentar mis ventas. Lo recomiendo ampliamente

AMW ESSENTIAL SCRUBS

This app was very easy to navigate & use. I am very satisfied with my experience. As a new business owner I am all about learning, integrating & implementing the best resources to help my business grow & thrive.

The Earth + Goddess LLC

Easy to use. very fun and the tutorials help me greatly learn how to use the app with my online shop. I'm still new to all of this but I enjoyed this app so far.

Mimor Fabrics

I installed the app in order to create some buzz on my website around the BFCM. I already use the Free Shipping Bar from the same company and it is intuitive, simple and straightforward. I like and recommend it!

The Temple of Design

Great App...the free features are highly customizable and integrates perfectly with my theme. Love it!