Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PerfeiTop

The countdown bar looks amazing, my store looks much more professional now!
I love it and I highly recommend it, thanks :D

TrollTalk

Easy to use, very user friendly. The video is helpful, but not necessary. Great app to add to you page to drive business!

The So Dreamy Company

I always use this app. So quick and easy to use. I love the selection of styles and fonts. It's perfect for a beginner like me. I enjoyed to amount of customization available and most of all the price!

Frikiados

Amazing, customizable and easy to setup countdown. I am just a free version user, but the versatility fits perfect with my needs. 5⭐

GloeUp

really easy format to use, looks user friendyl, easy instructions to follow, really liked it, hope it works well for my site

@ Globomatik Ecommerce Website

Perfecta . Muy completa. Funciona correctamenre y es atractiva y muy configurable. 100% recomendable.

GoodNews

THANK YOU! Suuuuuuuuuuper easy app, it boosts my conversion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seamoss the Boss LLC

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great features! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

vkngjewelry

C'est une super app, elle est très flexible, on peu vraiment paramétrer comme on le souhaite. Autant pour la fonctionnalité que pour le design !

Darkunderwear

I love it. Simple to use and very good looking. So far i'm really tempted to purchase the premium version.