Hextom: Countdown Timer Bar

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 17, 2022

Very nice product that works just like it says. The countdown timer is easy to set up and works fluidly with my website theming. Couldn't ask for more

Furniture Delivered Free
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
May 17, 2022

I used this app to add a countdown timer. It was so incredibly easy, even for someone like me who has never done any site development. Love it! Thank you!

LightWater Skin
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 16, 2022

Love the app , works very well , very easy to use. I used the free version of the app, I would def be getting the paid one

kate-minimalist
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 16, 2022

Simple to operate, free version meets expectations Simple to operate, free version meets expectations

AvocadoMall
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 15, 2022

I want this app so it’s easier for my store to display discounts and sales. Hope it works like I’m hoping

SOICA COLLECTIONS
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 12, 2022

Love this countdown app...its so easy to use and set up! you can customize your timer to all your branding colors. Very happy I found this app.

Freckled & Fancy
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 12, 2022

I used this app to help drive more sales and create urgency and scarcity. This helps my store look more professional.

Black Silk Organics LLC.
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 11, 2022

Werkt echt top! en met mooie features die je heel makkelijk kan aanpassen. Instellen lukt in een paar minuten.

Discords.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 days
May 9, 2022

The app works really well, it is enough with the free one, although the upgraded one seems to have some nice details to add more visual appeal to the timer.
I really recommend using it.

Hilo - Hilos Gütermann México - Elevate Textiles
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 8, 2022

I love how customizable everything is, especially being the free version. This is one of the few apps out there that will not charge you an arm and a leg 3 days after installation.

FirstDimension