Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

JoyasDeChina

It's easy to learn. It's simple. I really like this app,It took a very small amount of time to get started and it’s awesome

Motivfy

Thank a lot for giving this App for free............................................................

TANI USA

The countdown timer bar app is easy to use. There are lots of templates to use and without much experience, you can have a professional countdown timer for your website.

Double Bone Official

It's a really good option for people, have css option and nice design template, good animations and styles

Thorpe Toys

The Countdown Timer Bar was quick and easy to implement and ran like a charm for our Black Friday campaign!

pepapetit

IT IS VERY USEFUL, IT WORK PROPERLY FOR WHAT I NEED. VERY EASY TO FILL ALL THE GAPS SO YOU CAN HAVE IT QUICKLY.

TCP Expression Tees

I really liked the quick and EASY install. Just trying it for the first time on my online store so we will see how it goes.

Saspire

Perfect app that I use all the time for my sales. Easy to use and seamless. I will continue to use as I also like that I can schedule different countdowns for different days.

LikeItOnTop

quick and easy to set up. can customise too and make lots of changes. clear pricing structure and would definitely recommend

Neverland Firenze

OTTOMA APPLICAZIONE CHE CREA URGENZA USATO PER BLACK FRIDAY FACILE DA USARE. APPLICAZIONE MOLTO INTUITIVA ANCHE SE IN LINGUA INGLESE