Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Double Bone Official

It's a really good option for people, have css option and nice design template, good animations and styles

Thorpe Toys

The Countdown Timer Bar was quick and easy to implement and ran like a charm for our Black Friday campaign!

pepapetit

IT IS VERY USEFUL, IT WORK PROPERLY FOR WHAT I NEED. VERY EASY TO FILL ALL THE GAPS SO YOU CAN HAVE IT QUICKLY.

TCP Expression Tees

I really liked the quick and EASY install. Just trying it for the first time on my online store so we will see how it goes.

Saspire

Perfect app that I use all the time for my sales. Easy to use and seamless. I will continue to use as I also like that I can schedule different countdowns for different days.

LikeItOnTop

quick and easy to set up. can customise too and make lots of changes. clear pricing structure and would definitely recommend

Neverland Firenze

OTTOMA APPLICAZIONE CHE CREA URGENZA USATO PER BLACK FRIDAY FACILE DA USARE. APPLICAZIONE MOLTO INTUITIVA ANCHE SE IN LINGUA INGLESE

Tackle Outfit

Quick and easy to set up. Great free features to get started. Create the FOMO banner to entice sales

Camelicious USA

Very easy and quick to use to create the timer countdown bar. Video gives all the data needed to create the bar.

Quadrostyle

I use this countdown every time we run a big sale, never fails! The bar is simple, clean & we can personalize it so easily. Highly recommended.