Hextom: Countdown Timer Bar

Boost Black Friday BFCM sales with countdown timer & urgency

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

sitio®

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app -Countdown Timer- is very easy to understand and to use. I recommend it to you if you want to put a countdown in your shop. Very convertible and adaptable. Thanks for this app !!!

Bonbella Nails

Love it this app. I wish the timer could repeat on its own. I have an illusion that my stores always on sale. No big deal! Get this app now!!

La Hera - Hand made Jewelry and Fashion - World Wide

This app is really good, also their customer care is very helpful. Kudos. What I love about it is that I can customize the timer

Cosmetics Fragrance Direct

Location Australia

Great app. simple to use and great customizations to attract interest in what is in the timer bar. Use it regularly as part of my marketing strategy. Thanks for making an easy to use app.

Peach State Clothing LLC

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Easy to use and looks awesome! I would highly recommend anyone to use this app in their Shopify store.

Luxury Visual Home

Location Belarus
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thanks to the developers for this excellent app. It helps a lot to develop and move on. I wish you and your loved ones good health.

C & E Cosmetics

Time spent using app 8 minutes

love this ! super easy to use and great result. would definitely use this for my store in the future

Jackalope Jane Varieties

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use and very customizable. Works well on the pre OS 2.0 storefronts too. We use this all the time and I have no complaints

Wood & Whiskey Candle Co.

Time spent using app About 2 months

Works better than the rest! Flawless, yet simple. I tried Hurrify and it didn't work at all - highly recommend!

Goated tv

Time spent using app 9 minutes

it is super and perfect , easy to use and attractive thankyou so much for making my store awesome and attractive