Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

SHYFT Creations

I used this app to schedule flash and seasonal sales. I love how it looks on desktop and mobile and remains on the page and how easy it is to create a sale banner. It also loads quickly, while other apps were a bit slower to load. I also love that button feature and you can link it to any page you want.

COZIOS

Easy to use. Gave me exactly what I was looking for in order to prepare for the Black Friday, Cyber Monday season!

That's My Dawg Brand

Quick and easy! Very intuitive, love how easy it was to make a professional looking countdown bar !!

ModestPop.com

Great app, easy to use, helps boost sales. I don't use it all the time, just for special sales and customers seem to respond to it.

SoulGear

Love this app and super easy to use! I highly recommend it to anyone who owns a store! Thanks guys for this app.

MariBodi Beauty

So far this app seems very friendly and straight to the point. Excited to use it more in the future. Thank You!

Kinnon & Co's The Station Store

This app is very simple and easy to set up. The customer service (even on the free plan) is responsive and helpful.

Adora Tresses

It is an Amazing app ! It’s vert easy to use . It makes my site stand out, and I really recommend it.

Ben Broge Art

Still setting it up but it’s super user friendly! Lots of options to choose from, and thinking about upgrading as well.

Karma 7

Very efficient and easy to use. Nice design, good options. The timer is already set to my local time