Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Searsport Rug Hooking

I love that I can create urgency with a direct link to my product! It is Very Easy to set up and edit.

BRAZIL BEAUTY MAKEUP

I justv loved the app. Very simple and easy to use. It´s my first time using and I just loved it! It´s perfect

Bog Street

Really quick and easy to setup and use. Really nice features even for the free version. So far so good :-)

Donald James Waters OAM Gallery

Easy, straightforward and effective visual reminder. Can't wait to use again for another sales event.

Texas Tow Mirrors

We used it for our Black Friday sale and it worked flawlessly . It took only minutes to set up , real easy to use

SHYFT Creations

I used this app to schedule flash and seasonal sales. I love how it looks on desktop and mobile and remains on the page and how easy it is to create a sale banner. It also loads quickly, while other apps were a bit slower to load. I also love that button feature and you can link it to any page you want.

COZIOS

Easy to use. Gave me exactly what I was looking for in order to prepare for the Black Friday, Cyber Monday season!

That's My Dawg Brand

Quick and easy! Very intuitive, love how easy it was to make a professional looking countdown bar !!

ModestPop.com

Great app, easy to use, helps boost sales. I don't use it all the time, just for special sales and customers seem to respond to it.

SoulGear

Love this app and super easy to use! I highly recommend it to anyone who owns a store! Thanks guys for this app.