Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mischief Toys

I am so happy I was able to find an app to count down to ANYTHING! It is so easy to use and did exactly what I wanted!

Colikes

it's helpful for my bussines,thanks for the developer.....................................................................................................

ORANGE AMOUR

TOP VERY EASY TO USE, I RECOMMAND STRONGLY QUALITY, FOR FREE, ALL THE BEST. THANKS TO THE TEAM AND WE ARE HAPY

Garment Printer Ink

The user interface is easy to navigate, and the customer service is extremely fast and resourceful! This app was an excellent find.

Belle Queen Cosmetics

LA APLICACION CUMPLE CON SU FUNCION QUE ES PODER LLAMAR LA ATENCION DE LOS CLIENTE EN EL SITIO WEB PARA PODER CERRAR LA VENTA

Feintsoccer

love it used it on 3 stores now great product really adds the urgency I need and it converts for the sales I have on my for blackfriday especially was crazy

ShoppersFair

I just used this app to set a countdown timer till Valentines day. It looks good and was very easy and configurable. It is the first time I used the app but from what I see I will use it again.

Hot Babez Boutique

Perfect timing, I looked through all other apps for a timing bar and this one was EVERYTHING I NEEDED, THANK YOU!

PerfeiTop

The countdown bar looks amazing, my store looks much more professional now!
I love it and I highly recommend it, thanks :D

TrollTalk

Easy to use, very user friendly. The video is helpful, but not necessary. Great app to add to you page to drive business!