Hextom: Countdown Timer Bar

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 12, 2022

User friendly app. I like it a lot, it straight to the point... only thing I don't like is to be forced to write a review of minimum 100 words !! other than that, well done, great app

J'adore D'amour
South Africa
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 4, 2022

I heard about this app on TikTok a while back, and thought it would be nice to implement last minute for a holiday sale. The app is very user friendly, I was not expecting it to be so simple and quick to use for my 1st time. Glad I found it and will be sticking to it!

killalux
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 1, 2022

Awesome i really enjoyed using this app. It was a lot of help. I wish it would allow videos as a option

clermonthaus
Time spent using app: 27 days
June 23, 2022

Cette application est très utile et facile à utiliser. Elle permet de créer des timers de qualités et possède une version gratuite très complète.

comfeetablee
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 24 days
June 15, 2022

Easy setup! Make top bar campaign in minutes! Man this is really helpful! Thank you very much who made this app!

Time Kingdom Indonesia
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 13, 2022

This countdown app is so easy to use! Its customizable even with the free version! We love it for our boutique site!

Ooh La La Boutique
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
June 3, 2022

I like it. It's simple to use and decent. I plan on continuing to use it for the current store I have now and the other ones I plan on building. Thanks!

Grace, Faith!
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 29, 2022

Love it! Easy to understand. Simple navigation. Does exactly what it needs to with just the free plan alone!

XCLÚJOHN
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 27, 2022

xbqgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

SoinsPLUS
France
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
May 27, 2022

Great app! I highly recommended. Customer support is also fine. It really drives up conversions.....

Roble.Store