Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Hey! Holla

We use this app to promote current store promotions/discounts, it's super easy to use and does exactly what we wanted

woot & hammy

Amazing app! Used this for my holiday sales promotions and it has been excellent. I also use other apps by Hextom - great company!

Dustifix

Very good plugin. I used it for the first time and its convenient and looks exactly like i wanted ! Recommended

Argent&Perles

The timer doesn't display on mobile even if the bar does.

Saxx Underwear

This App has helped to increase our sales by highlighting our promotions and creating a sense of urgency. Well worth it and recommend it highly. Easy to install and use.

RoboticsShirts.com

Just set it up for the first time and it was extremely simple to do. I think it will do good things for my site.

NjoyLif3

I love this app, it was super easy to use. It has many type of colors and wording for cyber monda, christmas ect. recommend it

FashionFavorites

Wordt mooi weergegeven op mijn website en de kleuren en tekst kun je gemakkelijk aanpassen. Heel tevreden met deze app.

Cremellet

I would like to know what is the time zone when I set up the time, because I'm in France and I don't know which hour put. Thank you in advance!

Maykyra

I like it, but they should place more things for the 7 days of testing since it has very simple templates.