Evey Events & Tickets

Eventbrite Alternative. Schedule, Scan & Sell Tickets Easily.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rebellious Unicorns

Update:
The team who now run Evey reached out and scheduled a call with me. The genuinely wanted to understand the challenges and want to make it right. Seems like a great team behind the scenes and look forward to the issues below being cleaned up and future enhancements. Original:
This app is plagued with errors. My most recent event I used the recurring event feature and had it oversell by 20% of the limit I set. I was really hopeful with their reserved. Here are the issues I have had over the past couple weeks:
- Orders not fullfilling
- Overselling - which they have a number of reasons for this but cannot get it fixed
- People purchasing a ticket in a recurring event and it does not force them to choose a time so they gave us money but cannot get a ticket as no time was selected. Had to refund these tickets as they purchased the day of and we couldn't confirm in time.
- Check-in app doesn't allow us to select a time in a recurring event to just check people in for that. We were suggested to check an option that only allows people to check in "during the event time" however then half of the tickets wouldn't check in and we would get error messages so we had to disable that. - Inaccurate reporting - one section says we sold x tickets, another sections says a completely different number. I know the customer service team is trying to help and I really hate to write a review like this but I have wasted at least 10-15 hours in the last week alone going back and forth with their customer support trying to get things working properly. And I look like a fool to our customers and our event partners because I cannot give accurate reporting and all the issues we are having.

June 21, 2022

Hi there - thanks for taking the time to write this, and share detail. Although it is gutting for us to hear how much trouble you had, we appreciate the time you took to write it. The issues you experienced are not in line with the support we provide (just read our other reviews, we really pride ourselves in our service and product). We will continue to work with you to ensure this doesn't happen again!

July 11 update: We've chatted with this merchant and are working super hard to help him. Also, we like him a lot as a person and want him to be our friend. :)

Frosty Festival

Time spent using app About 1 year

The Frosty Festival started using this app to sell tickets about 5 years ago. This app allowed us to switch from in-person ticket sales with "old-fashioned" tickets to online and in-person sales. Our customers enjoyed buying tickets online and we really enjoyed being able to see who purchased tickets, being able to re-send them their tickets, and being able to manage and download the lists.

Karukera One Love

Location Guadeloupe
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App that mostly take care of everything. However, when numbers start to grow (7000+ attendees - Karukera One Love Festival), things can sometimes get messy (attendees export, ticket types, mails sent)

2 main effort points :
=> Checkin app (but hey, up to 1000 attendees, it should work fine. For our case, after the firsts tests, we went on a custom solution on this point)
=> There is no mail tracking / dashboard (when sending the attendees tickets)

The support is also reactive, when you manage to catch their attention. But, for 20$ a month / event, it's really worth the money

Bath Publishing Limited

Used it to run a seminar in November 2015 for 250 paying delegates. Could not have done the event profitably without this app.

Had to make one or two adaptations to match what we wanted but overall a very effective way to sell conference space through Shopify.

Will be using it again this Autumn.