Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

Free

SreeYo

It is easy to Integrate, Huge base for Integrating with different logistics partners.
Good One! Give a try!!

Sameer The Real Man

2: The platform works perfectly well against our order management. Best customer care, we will have a favorable resolution on our queries within a time limit. The return management help to manage the return orders.

FITPE

Pros: Well integrated User friendly interface, Logistic intergation is good and smooth processing, the functionality of schedule pickup is very nice

Cons: Pricing is little bit high for new commerce.

Max Ayurveda

Very good app, easy to use & most convenient with option for reconciliation for COD remittance & automate for paid marking

Techsaaz

I never thought that order fulfillment could be done in such easy way.
Thanks for the APIs integration with DTDC & Dotzot

Moloshe

The features I like most are:
- Shipping automation
- Shipment notification
- NDR management
- COD payment reconciliation
- Return management

Just Enjoy

Great App!! Easy to Use Customer support is excellent
Highly recommend using the Ezyslip for fulfilling your orders

Toyshine

Great Staff, Good Software, Satisfied with the offering. Great Staff, Good Software, Satisfied with the offering.

Bummer

The RTO order management feature is really helpful in our business growth, And the NDR panel helps a lot in the same manner.

Good Going team, I really appreciate your help towards our business growth. Thanks team.

Go Case Cart

I am using shopify to schedule my shopify orders and I can tell you that this is one of the best shipping app available in India.

It has a very simple user interface yet a very powerful system. If you don't want to waste your time........ Install this app.... and start using services.