Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

Free

Mischief Munchkins

I have just started to use Shipway automation, erstwhile Ezyslips and must say that I am really excited to be onboard! It kind of covers almost everything an ecommerce merchant (like us) would require to run our business more efficiently! From order processing, to return and exchange module, to notifications, they seem to have covered a lot of ground. A special note of thanks to their wonderful team, Mohit/Kajal for hand-holding me through the entire onboarding process and also for getting us excited about the journey with them! Looking forward to interacting with my account manager, Ankit! Would definitely recommend their service. Thank You!

Status Quo

It has been over a month since I am using this app for my order processing and returns and I can already see the difference in the quality of work! The app is great in terms of automations and suits most of my needs. They constantly have new developments and their softwares are up to date. The app has helped reduce manual work tremendously and has improved efficiency. I have been in constant touch with Kajal, Laxmi and the entire team who have been of great help and support right from on boarding till today. Highly satisfied with their services!

Nutrabox India

Great Application for shipping solutions, the service is smooth and straightforward. Great customer support from beginning to end of the process. I would surely recommend others to use this application.

Suprfit India

Best app in the market. We have tried all other app but cannot beat this in everything like rates, service, etc. We have 2 ecommerce website & using this for both the website.

Indirookh

Didn't work for us. Don't know how people have given 5-star ratings. 1) Firstly, they don't have decent courier options like bluedart or FedEx. Only metro cities get these courier options. 2) No one came to pick up the parcel when we used ecom /delhivery as per their insistence. 3) order tracking link(for delhivery/Ecom) on shopify takes you to DHL tracking page!! 4) New orders are not synced from shopify even after repeated attempts. 5) interface is too complex unlike others and there is no one click booking. 6) You cannot cancel an order on your own if you want to change/ cancel the courier for some reason. 7) Customer support only provides lip service just like other shipping aggregators. We tried this app after reading the positive reviews but it turned out to be worse than the ones we are currently using.

November 18, 2021

We apologize for the bad experience you had with us, We are deeply analysing the issue and making you believe that it will not happen again in future.
Thanks for having patience with us, happy to serve you better.
Team Shipway

The Shirt Glow

Started using the shipway since 1 month back and this app makes my work so easy , aligned & quick . Support team just provide a resolution on call & ready to help whenever required , Shipway is doing great work .Big thumps up for this app

HeSpoke Originals

Their Return Automation Portal suddenly stopped working. They don't even respond to your mail or atleast have a courtesy to acknowledge your mail. Have tried reaching out multiple times with reminder. And telling them how urgent & serious the issue is about. When the customer facing Return portal suddenly stops working. Obviously, customers will get furious and it becomes difficult to answer them. Reliablity is what we look when use a third party application. Shipway seriously lacks reliablity. UPDATE on the status: Though the return portal issue was resolved. We found another issue of customer not receiving messages of any notifications. It's almost a week since we've raised this concern and still waiting for the issue to be resolved. They have been charging us for the notifications sent but, in reality no messages were sent to the customers. Their customer support team is responsive but, their tech support is really a mess. They'd a separate app for notifications which we were using it without any trouble. Later they merged it with shipway dashboard. And the whole lot of issues have started occuring. NOTE: Don't just blindly install the app. Have a random checks every month to just see if the portal is truely delivering for what you've paid.

October 18, 2021

We apologize for the bad experience you had with us, We are deeply analysing the issue and make you believe that it will not happen again in future.
Thanks for having patience with us, happy to serve you better.
Team Shipway

Ramraj Cotton

We use this App and find it very useful and as per it's name the automation is there in every step and integration. Very easy to use and all the plugins / integrations are readily available. The support team is giving us 24*7 support from the day one.

The Wear Look

As a start up this is the best platform to use , easy to navigate & user friendly interface , support team is just a call away and provide resolution within a TAT of 24-48 hrs. Big thumps up for this app.

The Shirt Loop

Fortunately, I found this app on Shopify, and after start using the app, I found this so easy and simple. They truly understand our concerns and requirements and make the best possible way to provide a solution.
Amazing app with an amazing Team!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44