Shipway  ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App

Shipway ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Shipway
4.9
September 10, 2021

We use this App and find it very useful and as per it's name the automation is there in every step and integration. Very easy to use and all the plugins / integrations are readily available. The support team is giving us 24*7 support from the day one.

Ramraj Cotton
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 1, 2021

As a start up this is the best platform to use , easy to navigate & user friendly interface , support team is just a call away and provide resolution within a TAT of 24-48 hrs. Big thumps up for this app.

The Wear Look
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 1, 2021

Fortunately, I found this app on Shopify, and after start using the app, I found this so easy and simple. They truly understand our concerns and requirements and make the best possible way to provide a solution.
Amazing app with an amazing Team!!

The Shirt Loop
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 1, 2021

I am using this app since 2018. App is very good with interesting features, The best part of this app which I like the most is the automated return functionality, that helps me a lot to built customer's trust on my website, as they can see the easy return policies and can initiate a return order easily.
Thanks team for your amazing support!!

The Shirt Deal
Time spent using app: 23 days
September 1, 2021

Very useful and helpful for our growing business. We started using them only for order processing and now have expanded to use their return and SMS notification services. The team has been attentive to our needs and when things go wrong, they are quick to step in and address.

shining shirt