Shipway ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App

Carrier Aggregation, Own carrier shipping, Track & Notify..

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Hey Buyer

Location India

BEST APP FOR HEADACHE FREE SHIPPING I DEFINITELY RECOMMENDING THE APP THEIR TEAM SUPPORT IS ALSO TOP NOTCH...

Stay Classical

Location India

This app helps me to get my return orders back and that's helped me refund or exchange the orders as well!!! Notification at the right time to my customer with tracking details and shipment status is very impressive.
Customer support is very good and they reply to me on my all query, highly recommend.

Dream Genie

Time spent using app About 2 months

Best customer service, my customer get the order status information on time. The customer service team takes minimum time to solve the problem. The return tracking feature is really helpful for us to get the return order status.
Commendable work by the team!!

Mesmerize India

Location India

Great app! We shifted our entire operations from Unicommerce to Ezyslips. Its easy to understand and operate. It also has a lot of features that helped us eliminate Thirdwatch (Risk checker for mainly COD) as well. They could have better download options and bulk update options, but overall a great app & great support!

Bitrontix™

Location India

We are using it to fulfill our orders and creating shipping labels for last 6 months. We have no issues so far. Customer service is very good. They are constantly improving their panel. We are really happy with their app and service.

The Wrist Clock

Time spent using app About 1 month

We are using the software since last 3 months, we see the growth of the system which is great. I would like to really apricate the team for the new and most useful feature that is AUTOMATED RETUEN. Thanks Team for understanding the pain and supporting us!!

Watch For Deal

Location India

App works very well for my team and providing us good supports in order management with minimum and affordable pricing. Would like to recommend this app to all those user like me who's are fed up with the courier aggregators.

1 Hair Stop India

Time spent using app About 1 year

One of the best shipping automation services. This app has made it extremely easy and efficient for me to ship orders in a systematic manner. Incredible customer service - special thanks to Kajal & Rekha for always getting back to us on time and with a solution for everything.

Club Of Watch

Location India

A very useful, helpful and much needed app for processing the shipments. i am using it since a year and it's nice to provide great customer experience by provding them their order status.......

Shirts Deal

Location India

I am using this app since 6 month its sending sms to our customer on every moving stage of their orders. Good app to reduce the NDR and RTO orders. The integration with the courier partner is seamless, I am using Bluedart with their multiple services.