Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

Vibecrafts

Love the automated return option! It was really easy to set up and it looks more credible and legitimate than other formats I've seen being used by other companies. Thanks Team for this feature. I will surely recommended to this to others.

Famm Empire

Pros: Good support by the customer support team, team really helps a lots through integration process. Well system interface is very User friendly. Features are also good which compliment the pricing.
Cons: It will be great if team could confirm any timeline related to any issue or Feature, that will really help us to manage the things accordingly.

Bofreesia

Works amazingly. Very simple, quick & easy to use. To add to that, the Customer Service is impeccable. They have answers to all queries and are available all the time to help out!

Flip Covers Shop

Ezyslips is the best and easy platform for eCommerce Business holder, team is working on good features which help us a lots, they really values their customer feedback which I like the most. Overall a good team with good system.

Cloth Store

The customer care services are extremely good. They really helped me for every little query. Team will always close your issues and in keep follow up with you. Things are systematic at all. Best way to consume your time and energy in a app like this.

The Shirt Stock

Best Courier integration provider, I have ever worked with. Once you have started shipping with them, team will always their to help you. The best customer provided by the team. Services and features are superb. I will recommend this to my friends as well.

The Bold Indian

Absolutely fantastic app, great support, easy to use and quick to get up and running. Would definitely recommend Ezyslips to other shopify users. Good work Guys!!

Ram Ram Ji- A Journey Towards Healing Yourself

Very good customer services, I like the self service customer return center with automation. Keep it up

ONESKYSHOP

Very fast return automation with cashfree, Razorpay and GIFT card. Thanks Ezyslips team. Like the services.

The Stock Store

Ezyslips is not an app but it is a solution of all those problems which we get in order processing that can be so frustrating for us, so in simple language, this app is so effective and gets the job done in a very effective manner. This is a very useful app, very easy to operate, I strongly recommend shipway.