4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for streamlining order processing and reducing operation times. Its user-friendly interface, including the Shipway Panel and order panel, is praised for simplicity. Key features like return automation, sub-account creation, and tracking ID assignment are valued. The support team is frequently commended for their prompt assistance. Merchants report that the app has positively impacted their logistics and business growth, making it ideal for small businesses. Services related to exchanges, returns, and order fulfillment automation are also highlighted as beneficial.

March 9, 2023

Helping hand for my small business!

In spite of technical glitches, it ensures for timely delivery!!

ArtFlyck
6 months using the app
June 5, 2018

Really a good bulk shipment processing solution for any courier.
Highly recommended.

Anti Theft Backpack India
6 days using the app
March 12, 2020

Great App!! Easy to Use Customer support is excellent
Highly recommend using the Ezyslip for fulfilling your orders

Just Enjoy
September 12, 2020

This is the best app I have used best customer service and easy to use If you are shipping from multiple location then this is the best app

Nano gelpads
October 22, 2019

I love to work with Ezyslips, Because The software is modern, well designed and very easy to navigate.  It saved us a lot of time in the processing of my new orders as well as my returns order.
I can also find my delivered orders reports based on the products which help a lot in business growth..

Let It Grow
November 13, 2021

Didn't work for us. Don't know how people have given 5-star ratings. 1) Firstly, they don't have decent courier options like bluedart or FedEx. Only metro cities get these courier options. 2) No one came to pick up the parcel when we used ecom /delhivery as per their insistence. 3) order tracking link(for delhivery/Ecom) on shopify takes you to DHL tracking page!! 4) New orders are not synced from shopify even after repeated attempts. 5) interface is too complex unlike others and there is no one click booking. 6) You cannot cancel an order on your own if you want to change/ cancel the courier for some reason. 7) Customer support only provides lip service just like other shipping aggregators. We tried this app after reading the positive reviews but it turned out to be worse than the ones we are currently using.

Indirookh
4 months using the app
Shipway replied November 18, 2021

We apologize for the bad experience you had with us, We are deeply analysing the issue and making you believe that it will not happen again in future.
Thanks for having patience with us, happy to serve you better.
Team Shipway

July 27, 2020

I am using this app from last 3 months . Superb customer support . one click invoice and lable generation . fantastic tracking system and best NDR management system . Thankyou easyslip team :)

bettersolutions.in
4 days using the app
May 1, 2021

A lot of limitation for international shippers invoices cant be printed, returns are not available for international shippers, integrating with our couriers didn't happen as promised.

missodd.com
United Arab Emirates
3 months using the app
Shipway replied May 7, 2021

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Our team is working on your concern that you have raised for us.
We will update you once, it's completed.
Thanks,
Team Ezyslips

Edited July 10, 2020

The App charges for all the orders irrespective you generate shipment label or not... In logical case, the charges should be based on the labels created.
Let me give you an example: I have an order which requires hand delivery and I don't need to generate labels. Moreover, there is nowhere mentioned on the App store that the charges are for orders synced not for labels.

Apart from this hidden charging information, the features are good.

Limpkin
23 days using the app
Shipway replied July 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we will consider this and let you know.

November 1, 2019

I used this App for booking my shipments via different couriers.
Service is really great , yeah there are some problems while understanding the GUI where needs support from Ezyslip team , and they are available 24*7.

Hope for more innovation from your end for boosting our sales.

Great Work !!