Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

TEAXPRESS

This app made our order processing very easy, saves lot of time, good user interface. Thanks for your support EzySlips.

Just-Herbs-india

Invoices and docket generation is now very easy , in just few mins we can complete the work.

Great app and software !

Theshirtfactory

This an amazing app for an eCommerce website. EzySlips has automated most of our back office work also they keep upgrading this app. The new feature's like Ezy Returns automates Exchange and Return Management it has saved a hell of our precious time and their support team are also very responsive with any query. Would recommend a must have app for any eCommerce website.

Max Case

After using Ezyslips app, I feel that my work-done is going to be done in a smooth and simple way without any mistake. The Pricing are also reasonable according to the services.

Thanks for the great application !

Men Shoes Shop

This Ezyslip s app has helped me do a lot of things other apps couldn't, like MPS, reverse pick automation and NDR really cool. Yeh huii baat.

Men Shoes

This Ezyslips app is a life changer for us. We sell on various channels including Amazon, Shopify and Ebay. Ezyslips fetches all orders on all of these channels and enables us to manage them in one place.

Max Cover

Ezyslips does a good work for printing labels. I can download the shipping labels in bulk that really reduced my daily manually headache work.

Cover Choice

Sub-account feature is awesome to continue the privacy about my store, All other new features looks Great itself. Keep launching the new features team.

Cover Edge India

Easy to integrate with Shopify as well as with courier companies and use, saves lots of time, Notify customer about their orders via Ezyslips with our own unique company ID also help in business Growth. Thanks team!!

Case Mint

Great app which helps us in fulfilling the orders in bulk in a few minutes, allow support in RTO orders by auto-update them. In- short a complete package of all features which can be used for order management process