Omega: Facebook Messenger Chat

Facebook Messenger, Live Chat, Instagram Bubble Chat

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Titan Badminton

Easy to set up and convenient. Have been looking for an app that will work perfect for my webpage. The previous app that I downloaded did not work perfectly.

November 18, 2021

Hi Titan Badminton!

Thank you for sharing your experience while using our app. We will continue our efforts to continue to meet your requirements and expectations and give you the kind of service you deserve.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance from us!

Equippt - Home Based Gym

So far so good! Looking for connectivity and notifications should anyone need support in the moment while they're making a purchase.

Hi Equippt - Home Based Gym,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Kindest Gifts

Very helpful & friendly customer service! I had a few issues getting set up because I was using Zipify pages, but the support team had it resolved quickly. There are some minor limitations, but those are mostly because of Facebook's settings & controls.

Hi Kindest Gifts,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
Have a good day!

SKYHERO LAB

Super easy to set up and good looking app. I downloaded it because for some reason, the old Messenger app didn't work.

Hi SKYHERO LAB,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Unifable

excellent app!! i recommend it 100% it help me a lot to connect with my costumers. thank you so much.

Hi Unifable,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Omega. We’re proud to deliver great value to our customers, so we’re delighted that you found our app to be helpful.
Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance!
Sincerely,
Kaylee - Omega team

FriendStore

Excelente aplicacion para mantener un contacto mas personalizado con los clientes y ademas en tiempo real

Hola FriendStore,

Estamos encantados de saber que eligió nuestra aplicación para su tienda!
Es un honor ser parte de su negocio y esperamos que su experiencia aquí lo haya hecho aún más especial.
Le deseamos muchos años más de éxito y esperamos trabajar con usted durante muchos años más.

Todo lo mejor,
Kaylee - Equipo Omega

Furr and Family

I used this app to grow my communication with my visitors and it has helped me greatly in managing my store traffic.

Hi Furr and Family,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent experience. Our team here at Omega is committed to providing high-quality service, and we’re thrilled to hear that we made a good impression on you.
If you need any further assistance with our app, we are here :D

Best regards,

Gifttify Australia

This is my first time writing a review of a product. Very convenient and effective feature. but especially satisfied with the quality of care service. Thank you Joy for being enthusiastic and helping me solve the problem.

November 10, 2021

Hello Gifttify Australia!

The team here at Omega is thrilled to hear such good feedback from you. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service. We will continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations in the future as well.
Please feel free to contact us if you need our support.

Filokart

It helps us to communicate well with our customers. Keep up the good work. Thank you and have a great day.

November 9, 2021

Hello Filokart!
I can't say thank you enough for sharing your experience with our support team and your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

Athena's by Katie Amero

4am in the morning, I had an issue. It was tackled and solved within 20 minutes. Excellent customer service!

November 5, 2021

Hi Athena's by Katie Amero,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,