PingMe: Messenger Live Chat +

All-in-one live chat app: Facebook Messenger, Instagram

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook messenger live chat

Halcon

Location Philippines

nice, very good app, good job for the customer support best for facebook messenger app integration. keep it up

September 23, 2021

Hi Halcon,

shopvgeu

Location Bulgaria

Chat is ok, I can only recommend it to anyone. It is much better than original one from FB. Works faster

September 23, 2021

Hi shopvgeu,
We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

PaintAccess.com.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This is good and very simple to use application. But most important is great support team. They are really fastest guys and happy to help. We are strongly recommend this app.

September 21, 2021

Hi PaintAccess.com.au

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Promac PH

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Thank you Omega Team for your quick response. I'd appreciate your support for fixing my concern about your app. Hope more users to use this app, it'll help you a lot especially when you need a live chat that redirects to messenger inbox.

Hi Promac PH,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

jiew82633

Time spent using app 1 day

derwgregergrwgwegwegwegwegwegwegwegqegfqefgqwevgwrgwrgvqemnvklwjfwejkcfvowekdrjKvgfwerkjgvjwreogjvowrjgowrjkgjwrijgiwrjgijwrivgj

Hi jiew82633

Best regards!

Residence Vape Shop

Location Switzerland

I've been contacted just after I deactivated the app with the proposal to support! All issues fixed! I am using and like the app! Thanks again!

Hi Residence Vape Shop

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Starlight Jewellery Singapore

Location Singapore

Amazing service! The app was unsuitable for my theme and the customer support resolved it in less than an hour!

September 15, 2021

Hi Starlight Jewellery Singapore,

All the best,

Ant Auto Supply Store

Location China

I use this app to help me do store sales, I used this app for the first time, expect better than I thought

September 14, 2021

Hi Ant Auto Supply Store,

Bunny Bodies

Location Philippines

Fantastic customer support, and quick solutions are given.| Loyal customer for many more years to come.

September 1, 2021

Hi Bunny Bodies,

Elliott & Carmen

Location Singapore

Really easy to use, efficient and effective app. Works well with my website, recommend this app very much

August 30, 2021