Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

By Ram

Proporcione algunos detalles sobre lo que hizo o no disfrutó al usar esta aplicación. Sus comentarios pueden ayudar a otros comerciantes a decidir si utilizar esta aplicación.

March 3, 2019

Dear By Ram,

CurveeB

This app is good. And a lot of functions have been added to the updated version -- especially the chat box to encourage customers to subscribe and copy promo code. I foresee it will come in handy to the customers.

Dear CurveeB,

Regards!

FHS Store - Seu estilo é economizar.

good but the chatbot doest give answers! PLEASE fix it for us! good but the chatbot doest give answers! PLEASE fix it for us! good but the chatbot doest give answers! PLEASE fix it for us! good but the chatbot doest give answers! PLEASE fix it for us!

Dear FHS Store - Seu estilo é economizar.,

Thanks for your review, we will fix chat bot bug in next version.
Your evaluation is our motivation

My Dogs Accessories Shop

Fantastic!!! Its a wonderful page because the customers can see you as profesional seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear My Dogs Accessories Shop,

TaoBaoBuys

Good~ And the customer service is perfect! They answer my questions and solve the problems fastly and patiently. It is very nice of their help.

david'sworkout

I really like the experience of the app with facebook chat. My store will be better off with this app and best of all its free

LifeHacksForAll

I love this app!! I hope this app will give me conversions! :) . tty

Laedertasker.dk

I have not used it yet, but I look forward to trying out the features of this app. Hopefully, it can improve the overall customer experience.

MooDing.world

La mejor del mercado no hay otra como está me ayuda mucho diariamente en la tienda muy recomendada para todos

The First Way

It's so good and the costumer's services awesome, they can help me in a few minutes, Thanks Autoketing for everything :D Great app