Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Global Market Trade

good Osgood best no one i like this app i recommend everybody to try this t no one i like this app i recommend everybody to try this good best no one i like this app i recommend everybody to try this.

Useful Market

It is good for me to get the chat function for the website. simple to use, and it works fine. Thanks the Design Team.

Sobhaka

good and easy to use and user-friendly, I highly recommend it to simplify connecting your customer, Thanks

YOURCOSMETICBOX™

gooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Moon Goddess Gifts

This app synced right over to my Facebook Business Page and was easy to customize. So far so good.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Smart To Go Shop

Very good app! And a nice and friendly helping customer service! GREAT!!!! I will recommend this to other stores !

Higgins Publishing

I just installed this APP. It was super easy. I also tested it out, and I absolutely love it! It's also that I can respond quickly on my phone as well.

DifferentGifts.tv

Does exactly what it says on the tin - be sure to add pagemanager jobby to your phone and everything sorta works perfectly

ErgoFlip

Great app. Useful to increase customer engagement, but I hope you can fix the bug on "Log in to Messenger" for people that have not logged in to facebook yet

Wild Paw Purified Water For Pets

Easy to setup and functions well. No unwanted extras either which is nice. Will recommend this app to anyone looking to add a turnkey chat function on their site without any headaches.