Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

GlassSlipperFormals

does not work. fails to connect to facebook. seems to be a good app if it would actually work. going to keep looking for a good app.

September 6, 2019

Dear GlassSlipperFormals,

Sorry to hear that, our support team will contact you soon to resolve issue, or please send your issue to support@autoketing.com
Here are some of our solutions that can help you: https://autoketing.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/42000045394

Best regards!

Swag my style

every time customer comes on my website he had to login to facebook account to chat with me. not woth it.

June 25, 2019

Dear Swag my style,

Our app depends on the Facebook platform, so your customers need to log in their Facebook account to chat with you. Therefore, the conversation is saved on the Messenger platform and you can keep in touch with your customers even when they leave your website.

If you need any help, please contact us via live chat on your dashboard or email: support@autoketing.com

Thank you so much!
Autoketing team.

Refined Wears

does not work the 30 second video that shows what to do I did and it does not work, oh and i guess you need to put a Minimum 100 characters, in order to write a review too

May 27, 2019

Dear Refined Wears,

So sorry for hearing this inconvenience! If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Autoketing team!

Sin City Sex toys

the setup video has no audio! I've tried to set it up by watching the video, but the maximize page feature on the setup video is also disabled.
...you should just type the instructions.

May 8, 2019

Dear Sin City Sex toys,

We are so sorry to hear that inconvenience. Besides, if you have any question or problem with settings, please send us a message via live chat on your dashboard or email.

By the way, I see that you uninstall the app, so I can't check the issue.
If you have any question, I'm always willing to help!

Ronini Official

Useless i GREETING MESSAGE - Don't show popup automatically and it still shows automatically i dont know what is wrong. When this problem is resolve i will give you 5 Star but for now NO!

May 6, 2019

Dear Ronini Official,

Sorry to hear that.

About the "Don't show popup automatically" feature, maybe there is something wrong with the cache. You just need to delete your cache and reload your site.

About the Greeting Message, you can adjust it on the dashboard. If you have any question, please contact us via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat on the dashboard.

It's our pleasure to help you!

Autoketing team.

Sublima Couture

Appli does not work ! when we click on the LiveChat nothing appears ! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 18, 2019

Dear Sublima Couture,

We very sorry to hear that,

May be that issue related facebook whited not added, Please follow this link to add your domain to whitelised manually.

If you have any problem please let contact us via email: win@autoketing.com or leave us message in dashboard.

Sixthgalleria

not chekd it whyyyy force me for review so early. now take this 1 star.........................................................................................

April 17, 2019

Dear Sixthgalleria,

We very sorry about that.

if you have any question, contact us via freshchat on your dashboard and we are always willing to help you.

Thanks a lot!

Elegant Boulevard

This app dosen't work. I have installed it and set it up, it shows on my store but it seems to only be there for show as wheni click on it nothing happens

March 30, 2019

Dear Elegant Boulevard,
We very sorry hear that, may be we have problem with Facebook api, could you please follow this email to add whitelisted domain to Facebook settings please.
If you have any problem please contact us via email: win@autoketing.com

Best regards!

Magenta Glamour

The app doesnt help me, it never appears in my store... i dont know why, because its "active" all the time, never appears in the pc version of my page, neither in the mobile version.

March 20, 2019

Dear Magenta Glamour,

We very sorry, our tech team is checking your site, maybe it conflict with other app, we will contact you when found your problem

Exclusive Goods Auction

I dont find any help by chat, I spent half a day to try connect the chat on my website, and i can't. I have done that easily with your product on an other website but not with the new one, Mystery..but no help by chat ;-)

March 13, 2019

Dear Exclusive Goods Auction,

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the delay in response. It's because we have a different timezone. Please sympathize for us. Our supporter will contact you soon to resolve the issue.

Previous 1