Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

Swati Vijaivargie

I used this app but now it is not working at all, chat icon is not displayed but setup is completed. Not sure what more needs to be done. https://swativijaivargie.com/ I used this app but now it is not working at all, chat icon is not displayed but setup is completed. Not sure what more needs to be done. https://swativijaivargie.com/

October 11, 2020

We're very sorry for the error. We will check your issue and send a ticket to your email address to support you.
Please check it.
Regards

airpodsproph

Why does the CHAT ICON on mobile not working when clicked? when i say its not working as in . nothing happens when i click the chat icon unlike on desktop

July 22, 2020

We are very sorry for the error. If you reinstall our app, we can check the issue.
Please email us if you have any questions
Best regards

Autoketing team

iATO Awesome

i install the app and icon is displayed but nothing pop ups and its not working,
really disappointed.

July 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We will check it and send you an email to support your case.
Best regards

Made by Nature

I really thought this would be a great app but unfortunately it wasn't. I asked for the pop up not to be shown and it shows up on every page of website. I cleared my caches more than once and it still showed up. Very annoying.

May 21, 2020

We are sorry for the error. Our app has a conflict with the current Facebook updated version.
Please contact us if you have any questions
Kind regards

DutchcomLiving

Too bad i can't go lower then a 1 star because this app doesn't even work.
I connected my Facebook account and received a chat icon on my website but when i click the icon it doesn't even open!
Hope to get a solution or your app will be deleted real fast

December 14, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. The cause may be from a lack of whitelist. If you reinstall our app, we can check the issue.
Kind regards
Autoketing team

GlassSlipperFormals

does not work. fails to connect to facebook. seems to be a good app if it would actually work. going to keep looking for a good app.

September 6, 2019

Dear GlassSlipperFormals,

Sorry to hear that, our support team will contact you soon to resolve issue, or please send your issue to support@autoketing.com
Here are some of our solutions that can help you: https://autoketing.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/42000045394

Best regards!

Swag my style

every time customer comes on my website he had to login to facebook account to chat with me. not woth it.

June 25, 2019

Dear Swag my style,

Our app depends on the Facebook platform, so your customers need to log in their Facebook account to chat with you. Therefore, the conversation is saved on the Messenger platform and you can keep in touch with your customers even when they leave your website.

If you need any help, please contact us via live chat on your dashboard or email: support@autoketing.com

Thank you so much!
Autoketing team.

Refined Wears

does not work the 30 second video that shows what to do I did and it does not work, oh and i guess you need to put a Minimum 100 characters, in order to write a review too

May 27, 2019

Dear Refined Wears,

So sorry for hearing this inconvenience! If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Autoketing team!

Sin City Sex toys

the setup video has no audio! I've tried to set it up by watching the video, but the maximize page feature on the setup video is also disabled.
...you should just type the instructions.

May 8, 2019

Dear Sin City Sex toys,

We are so sorry to hear that inconvenience. Besides, if you have any question or problem with settings, please send us a message via live chat on your dashboard or email.

By the way, I see that you uninstall the app, so I can't check the issue.
If you have any question, I'm always willing to help!

Autoketing team,
Regards!

Ronini Official

Useless i GREETING MESSAGE - Don't show popup automatically and it still shows automatically i dont know what is wrong. When this problem is resolve i will give you 5 Star but for now NO!

May 6, 2019

Dear Ronini Official,

Sorry to hear that.

About the "Don't show popup automatically" feature, maybe there is something wrong with the cache. You just need to delete your cache and reload your site.

About the Greeting Message, you can adjust it on the dashboard. If you have any question, please contact us via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat on the dashboard.

It's our pleasure to help you!

Autoketing team.