Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

Sublima Couture

Appli does not work ! when we click on the LiveChat nothing appears ! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 18, 2019

Dear Sublima Couture,

We very sorry to hear that,

May be that issue related facebook whited not added, Please follow this link to add your domain to whitelised manually.

If you have any problem please let contact us via email: win@autoketing.com or leave us message in dashboard.

Autoketing team,

Sixthgalleria

not chekd it whyyyy force me for review so early. now take this 1 star.........................................................................................

April 17, 2019

Dear Sixthgalleria,

We very sorry about that.

if you have any question, contact us via freshchat on your dashboard and we are always willing to help you.

Thanks a lot!

Autoketing team,

Elegant Boulevard

This app dosen't work. I have installed it and set it up, it shows on my store but it seems to only be there for show as wheni click on it nothing happens

March 30, 2019

Dear Elegant Boulevard,
We very sorry hear that, may be we have problem with Facebook api, could you please follow this email to add whitelisted domain to Facebook settings please.
If you have any problem please contact us via email: win@autoketing.com

Best regards!

Magenta Glamour

The app doesnt help me, it never appears in my store... i dont know why, because its "active" all the time, never appears in the pc version of my page, neither in the mobile version.

March 20, 2019

Dear Magenta Glamour,

We very sorry, our tech team is checking your site, maybe it conflict with other app, we will contact you when found your problem

Exclusive Goods Auction

I dont find any help by chat, I spent half a day to try connect the chat on my website, and i can't. I have done that easily with your product on an other website but not with the new one, Mystery..but no help by chat ;-)

March 13, 2019

Dear Exclusive Goods Auction,

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the delay in response. It's because we have a different timezone. Please sympathize for us. Our supporter will contact you soon to resolve the issue.

Autoketing team

Eden’s Addictions - Kid Purses, Purses for Girls, Purses for Teens, Toddler Purses

Customer Service is non existent. I have tried for days and received no assistance. I know it was the holidays but I should have gotten some help.

Just Get it Now

The chat seems to only work on a computer.
I turned the mobile option on but it does not seem to work.

Fuss Company®

The support is made by a 12 years old kid probably. It says the problem is fixed, but they dont even did NOTHING. The last message they will send to you is that Facebook is the source of the problem and they cant do nothing, when the problem is actually on their end.

Shit support, the worst i've ever seen, dont bother using this.

March 04, 2019

Dear Fuss Company®,

We very sorry about that, your problem about change response time for Facebook Page settings, for now Facebook api has changed and Facebook removing that setting. We will working for update our app as soon as possible.
If you have any other problem please let me know via email win@autoketing.com or chat with us

Best regards!

MenumWear

There's nothing wrong with the plugin, works like a charm! However the support will spam you to leave a review. I had it after the 21st message, here's your review...

One Perfect Day

The harassment for a review is ridiculous! Congratulations. Here's your review!