Facebook Chat Box ‑ Messenger

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
December 30, 2022

App works great. The facebook live chat looks great in custom color. Service are very helpful and looking to fix issues. Very satisfied

Brunost Vintage
Norway
Time spent using app: 28 days
Autoketing replied December 30, 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

August 9, 2022

Very prompt and kind customer help, fairly easy setup, simple user interface keeps it easy for users.

streamstationpc
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
Autoketing replied August 9, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

May 29, 2022

I used this app to help me set up my first chatbot. I love the way that each section suggests what to do and helps me along. Thanks for such a great app!

naturActiiv Health
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
Autoketing replied May 29, 2022

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

March 8, 2022

I use it for a long time, it is a nice app. I like it. 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

moanahair
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Autoketing replied March 8, 2022

Best Regards,

July 16, 2021

Works very well, hope this stays for free! I am using it now directly with facebook business manager.

gibiz lighting
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 months
Autoketing replied July 19, 2021

Thanks

July 9, 2021

This is absolutely a banger! Love how simple the system is for set up, with all the clear guidance. Gonna keep using this app regardless, thank you so much!

FRAC22°
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 9 months
Autoketing replied July 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

June 2, 2021

I think its great, easy to install and intuitive to use, it allows me to answer customer questions quickly whereever I am.

Les Gens heureux
Time spent using app: 7 months
Autoketing replied June 2, 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

Regards,

April 9, 2021

Pretty Good App, been using it for some time, and it's worth keeping. It's easy to set up and gain more customer service. Sometimes it has some minor issues but it should be no problem. Been happy with this app so far.

ATVEdmonton
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Autoketing replied April 12, 2021

We're very happy when receiving your review. It's our motivation to support you much more later. We always attempt to help you in the fastest way.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Regards

January 14, 2021

I am using this app for my business. Highly Recommended. For all of my other stores I am planning to use this app. Easy to use and user friendly!
Thanks for keeping this app free. It really helps the Entrepreneurs all around the world.

Seo Digital Club
Time spent using app: 23 days
Autoketing replied January 15, 2021

Your review is our happiness and pleasure. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're willing to support you and help with settings.

Thanks a lot

December 22, 2020

This app is working exactly as I need it to. There is basically no delay in the message system, so I can quickly answer any questions that a customer may have quickly and conveniently by using Facebook Messenger.

ADI Machining
Time spent using app: 5 months
Autoketing replied December 22, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our application.
Email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Sincerely,