Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

gibiz lighting

Works very well, hope this stays for free! I am using it now directly with facebook business manager.

July 19, 2021

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

FRAC22°

This is absolutely a banger! Love how simple the system is for set up, with all the clear guidance. Gonna keep using this app regardless, thank you so much!

July 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Les Gens heureux

I think its great, easy to install and intuitive to use, it allows me to answer customer questions quickly whereever I am.

June 2, 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Regards,

ATVEdmonton

Pretty Good App, been using it for some time, and it's worth keeping. It's easy to set up and gain more customer service. Sometimes it has some minor issues but it should be no problem. Been happy with this app so far.

April 12, 2021

We're very happy when receiving your review. It's our motivation to support you much more later. We always attempt to help you in the fastest way.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Seo Digital Club

I am using this app for my business. Highly Recommended. For all of my other stores I am planning to use this app. Easy to use and user friendly!
Thanks for keeping this app free. It really helps the Entrepreneurs all around the world.

January 15, 2021

Your review is our happiness and pleasure. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're willing to support you and help with settings.

Thanks a lot

ADI Machining

This app is working exactly as I need it to. There is basically no delay in the message system, so I can quickly answer any questions that a customer may have quickly and conveniently by using Facebook Messenger.

December 22, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our application.
Email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Sincerely,

luxsportstore

nice goooooooood very gooooooood )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

December 20, 2020

We're very glad to hear your review.
If you need any help, please contact us. We're willing to support you.
Best regards

Shophot

I really like it,I really like it,With this APP, my work is more convenient, and the communication with customers is also much more convenient.

December 7, 2020

We're very pleased to hear your feedback.
If you need any help, please contact us. We're willing to support you.
Best regards

Supersports Vietnam

This app is easy to connect and use. I really like this app and it help me so much. Vote for this app.

November 17, 2020

It's great to hear your feedback. We're very happy to serve merchants and bring value to their business.
When you have any problems, please contact us.

Treatsandeats

Two minutes to set up, works perfectly, and best of all it was free so I can't complain . Thank you very much

November 15, 2020

Thanks for your review. We're glad to support your store.
Please email or chat with us if you have any questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40