Facebook Events by Omega

Facebook Events by Omega | Reviews

by Omega

Display Facebook events on your store in beautiful design

Neau Collective

We really like that this feature enables our e-commerce site to engage with our audience by hosting free workshops via Facebook. We didn't need to pay a huge amount to design our own online workshop page and this app came in super handy. I also had very quick, helpful and prompt responses from the OmegaTheme team and was served by a fantastic real person called Kaylee who messaged me immediately on mutliple occasions when I needed help. She went above and beyond.

July 21, 2021

Hi Neau Collective,
We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!
Omega Team

Go Dive Tasmania

Works exactly as described. Any issues that I have had when changing themes, support was quick to respond and fix the issue. Would definitely recommend.

July 21, 2021

Hi Go Dive Tasmania,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
Omega Team

Diverscity Clothing Co.,LLC

Im using this app to sync my events that are already on my Faebook event page to the event page on my website. At first I had a hard time following the directions as I have only a little html experience, but after contacting support, he walked me through it and now its working great! Ive been looking for a long time for an app like this!

Republic Country Club

Great developer. Easy to work with. Made my event calendar from FB shine on my website. Lots of options for customization, too. 5 stars!

RTB Event Group

Event display works great. Integrated communication with the dev gives you great support. A+++ recommended. The developer is quick to reply.

Chrisie Styles

I decided not to write a review until I had been using the app for awhile. I have had this app installed on my store for about a month. During the 14 day free trial I had a few minor issues and suggestions that I sent to Omega. I believe we may be on a different time zone so there was bit of a delay in responding to my inquiries. Once they did, my issues were resolved right away. My first issue was that I didn't like that the events were displaying form latest to earliest, which is fiexed now and can be displayed from earliest to latest. Omega sent me a message to let me know about this update. I followed the simple instructions to install and connect it to my Facebook page. I had a little trouble figuring out which line to past the codes on. Omega accessed my store and did it for me. I told them where I wanted it, and they fixed. I like how once the app and codes are installed correctly, there isn't anything for you to do to the unless you have to change how many events are displaying. Once you create an event on Facebook this app automatically adds it to your website. If you have more or less you can adjust the way and how many show up. The only thing I don't like, and I dont think it's an issue withing the app. The images are not aligned. I think this issues has to do with the size of the cover photo usesd on the event page from Facebook. All in all this is a great app and I am glad I decided to keep it installed beyond the 14 day free trial. The support is awesome!