Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Rating (5)
Developer
CedCommerce
March 15, 2022

I used the app to upload the product and it worked great. I had an amazing support service that guide me, literally, step by step. Were really really helpful. Thank you so much

Slipper Walk
Peru
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 12, 2022

I was having a issue with my Fb approval Cedcommerce helped me out with ease, App Works Great and Products are uploaded to my shop as well, Thank you for the Help!! If you need any App for Fb and IG just go For Cedcommerce!!
Highly Recommend it!!

U.C.O.Men
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 12, 2022

Thank you so much, I can't wait to do more business with them. Its so easy and support is easy! I wish I start earlier.....

GOLDMANJIE
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 11, 2022

Many thanks and many thanks to CedCommerce Team!! They are the best!! They full available to help for anything until any issue is fixed and everything work!! They helped me with my disapproved shop to get live products, managed to get approved it and have it live!! Highly recommended such a professional team!!

Quintessence Boutique
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 10, 2022

Customer service was very great help on point 5 stars. The app is working fine because of the customer service. This app is helping my business on facebook very well thank you so much.

Krushgroomin