4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with social media platforms like TikTok Shop, Facebook, and Instagram. They appreciate its real-time syncing, easy ad management, and keyword optimization features. The intuitive dashboard and automatic order syncing are also praised. The support team is noted for their prompt and knowledgeable assistance. The app's ability to sync additional product images for enhanced marketing is also valued. It's recognized for effectively connecting Shopify stores with TikTok and providing a reliable multi-channel experience.

July 1, 2021

Great support and step by step set up via the online chat which made everything so much easier! Friendly and helpful online support. Great app, easy to use.

Kortni Portia
December 22, 2020

Very good live support. Thank you very much. I am dealing with my problems and I am satisfied with the fast application. Thank you for everything.

ATAŞMODA Çeyizlik ev tekstil ürünleri
Türkiye
August 7, 2021

I am using this app now and it is working great. Also great support available 24 hours via conference calls if needed

Flippin Goodies
Edited December 21, 2021

Omg experience. I appreciate the Ced Team. Thank you So much for your help in all integrations. Great help with integration. Sonali and Kartik thank you

Xcellentlegacy
February 21, 2022

Thank you Akshay Singh! Best support! Great app! I test more app, but this is really good. I liked !

dentiphoto
Kazakhstan
March 6, 2022

I used this app to optimize our shop connection with Facebook & Instagram, we had pixel issues coz kit CRM is no longer and had great difficulty resolving Facebook shop issues that kept flaring up given a defunct Kit pixel. We received stellar service from CEDcommerce on our Facebook commerce account. What a great relief. Very friendly and helpful. Beyond the call of duty 10 star service! thank you

Mishycobabies
Edited January 12, 2022

Anand helped me with everything, he is a geniuos!!! thanks so much :)
I received a call and Anand was very kind! The app is very helpful ! I recommend use it

NIU D'ECO
Spain
October 14, 2022

Outstanding customer service. Thank you so much; without this app, I would have been absolutely lost. I give this software five stars since I used it to connect my store to Facebook.

Munchaa
February 5, 2022

Rishi is very prof and helpful for helping me to start using CED apps. He also prepare to connect me with other teams for promo and marketing on FB & INST, Walmart as well. Thank you again!

SOBEYO.COM
April 21, 2022

Highly recommend this app the customer service is super efficient and very helpful. I had some issues uploading my products and they assisted me

Chaise Cycliste Couture