Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Super Products Club

This is a great app to get sales from FB marketplace. Has a good app dashboard to manage products. Customer service is great. The team is very helpful with my questions. 5 stars!

Clothing&BeautyInc

Time spent using app About 2 months

Yall helped me thru every step of the way.. I am grateful. If it wasn’t for y’all, I would still be trying to figure out how to do it..Thank you very much

Red Lip Boutique

I love this app as it helped me to s/u my FB store. The customer service is awesome. They will get back to really quickly. (Even on the weekends) They always helped with any problem that I had and resolved it quickly. I really appreciate everything ya'll have done for me.

Thanks so much, you guys rock!!

AM VITAMINS

They are incredibly helpful and very quick to solve any problems you may have! 100% Recommend them to anyone looking to get their market place set up, these guys will help you step by step live!!! Amazing Experience!!

Magnolia & Peach Jewelry Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Had trouble with linking with Facebook as we already have a Business Page. Contacted Customer Service. They were patient with me and walked me through every step and even reconnected with me after we lost the internet connection. Amazing Customer Service, which you rarely see anymore!!!

All That Variety

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is very user-friendly and fast. I like dashboard feature that helps me t see my orders, products and configuration.

Point Supplies Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is a must. No other app would work like that. It connects your store with the Facebook marketplace and its a sales channel to sell your products freely on the Facebook marketplace. You can create profiles for the products you want to put on Facebook. Another great feature is that you can set your price based on cost just for Facebook. Developers are very good at support, especially Sonali will hear all the troubles you have with this app. Great work!

SageWork Organics

If I could give this app negative stars I would. Their customer service is horrible, the app has never worked right, its caused multiple customer service issues, purchases do not push to shopify, after multiple attempts at getting this fixed their foreign customer service and tech support still don't fix issues. They cannot type english correctly to communicate effectively. Every aspect of this app does not work right and FB should be ashamed of allowing such horrible companies to work with them. I regret ever using this company

September 12, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We, at CedCommerce, pride ourselves in doing everything we can do, to ensure the highest degree of client satisfaction. We’d love to make things right for you. Please give us more information about your specific situation. If you wouldn’t mind connecting with us at skype/phone no. at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business. Have a good day!

SamiraBoutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing app and sonali is the best in helping set things up, to fast response when i need help. it has help my business in a lot of ways thank guys

Mobile Culture

super helpful app! Excellent customer service! I've had multiple issues with my store and the marketplace and they fixed them all in a timely manner with no headache!