4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing social commerce by easily syncing products to platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. It features real-time syncing, easy ad management, and product optimization. The user-friendly dashboard and hassle-free uploading capability make product listings simple. It also offers advanced analytics for refining marketing strategies. Many appreciate the prompt and knowledgeable customer service.

December 17, 2020

I started using this app 2 days ago and I already fall in love with it . I'll recommend it to to anyone who wants to grow their online business .

Car Phone Holder Max
June 1, 2022

super helpful. Was able to walk me through the whole process to get all of my products synced over to my social accounts. I appreciate the help and i highly recommend this app along with their customer service. Thank you again!

nudetique
August 30, 2022

The customer service in this app was amazing. The guy that helped me was amazing. I will definitely recommend this app.

House of Celine
July 11, 2022

Wow that was a fast setup and very very helpful setting up our Facebook and Instagram Shop. Kartik was amazing as he walked me through the whole process. Thanks from Ajresale.com

ajresale
November 29, 2021

Great support team, thank you for helping me setup. I had trouble figuring out how to connect with shop and marketplace

VersatileArt
July 29, 2021

Great customer service. Helped me set this up from start to finish. They also directed me to another team to help with another question I had. I can't wait to see my sales from installing this ap.

AlchemyImports.com
February 15, 2022

Great app!! Customer service was outstanding. The set up was easy and is now a go to for my uploads.

4VANITY
August 30, 2021

we struggle for long time to have a proper setup for FB and IG, the support of CedCommerce solved all issues within minutes, was impressive to see. thanks to the agent i should not mention his/her name.

yourbarvas
Ukraine
October 1, 2021

Oh my goodness Anand! I am blown away with their customer service! Anand Agarwal was so patient with me and walked me through each step with screenshots on the chat feature. I had been trying to do it myself and getting really frustrated (I had linked the wrong catalogue). He made everything very easy to understand and got it all sorted out! The then spent the time educating me on how to move forward and use it. I am so impressed and would more than recommend this app to anyone who is looking to sync their FB and Insta to their Shopify store. Customer service isn't what it used to be, but this team/app is showing us all how it's really done! Patience, encouragement, and education. Couldn't be more pleased!!

Salem Sump Vintage
August 20, 2022

Great customer service, the person who helped me had alot of patience and was very helpful to helping me reach my goals. I love the app freatures and how easy it is to integrate my social media platforms to shopify!

Meraki Designs Jewelry LLC