Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Rose Boutique LA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I tried to install this app to expand my store’s sales channel. I really like the idea that my Shopify store will get an exposure to FB Marketplace. Arpit was very patient and knowledgeable, he guided me step by step from the beginning of the process. Now I just need to wait for FB marketplace approval and I’m all set up! I’m so excited for this. It’s good to know that their customers service and support team is super fast and reliable. So thankful for them!

CAR EQUIP

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

I was looking for an app that is easy to use. Then I came across this app and installed it directly. There were a few difficulties with the integration but due to the fast and good support the problem could be solved quickly. The products are displayed in a nice simple overview and uploaded to my catalog with one click. So far I am very satisfied with the app and can only recommend it to everyone. Thanks again for your great app and great support.

Tobiah Inc

The app is efficient and beneficial to expend my online store to sell on other sale channels. But the most incredibly helpful is the customer service. The service and problem solving from the team is knowledgeable , professional, remarkable and diligently. I have the great and pleasant experience with the help from Ashish for my startup the app; also great support from Sonali to solve the issues whenever I had experienced. She is always there for me. What a wonderful and great team for making their effort and time to treat customers as their high priority!

ParaFragrance

Time spent using app About 1 year

We used this app to link our Shopify store with the Facebook marketplace. And we really like how it does everything within our store. The support is awesome. We needed some customizations and they did it right away. A great app to have for everyone.

Created Woman

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I needed help with set up and they walked me through the process. They were very personal and professional.

Curious Collections Vinyl Records & More

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very helpful support team. They helped get our Shopify store connected to the Facebook marketplace easily.

HappyBuy Mall

Location China
Time spent using app 24 minutes

看上去不错,但使用先搜集信息然后链接FB,连不上现有主页还要重新创建,十分麻烦,估计是新开发的程序,有待努力改进哈。
It looks good, but it is very troublesome to use to collect information first and then link to FB. It is very troublesome to recreate the existing house. It is estimated that it is a newly developed program and needs to be improved.

September 12, 2020

Thank you for sharing your fair and honest experience of our solution. It's our clients that allow us to constantly improve the way we do business. Moreover, we also appreciate your constructive feedback. We have taken your thoughts to heart and are planning the best way out to make the process even more seamless, based on your recommendations. We appreciate your kind words and professional demeanour and look forward to making your experience even more amazing.
Have a great day!

The Eclectic Collective SF

So I am having some ongoing problems... something to do with something on Facebook's end. However my customer support experience with CED Commerce has been excellent so far. Shubangi and Shivalika (who helped me with CED Commerce's Etsy Client) have been helping me this evening, and also Ashish and Arpit as well have been most accommodating. This app was briefly working for a few days and I already had one order from it (while I don't have very many items listed at all) so I know that it will be most useful and lucrative once it's all functioning harmoniously together.

24/7 Warehouse Deals

Awesome app. On boarding process may seem daunting, but CedCommerce is there to help you along the way. Customer service is remarkable, thank you guys! Great job CedCommerce.

Callixte Shoes

Great app, does exactly what you need it to. Great support team! Needed help with several issues and they were well informed and well equipped to help in every way possible!