4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with social media platforms like TikTok Shop, Facebook, and Instagram. They appreciate its real-time syncing, easy ad management, and keyword optimization features. The intuitive dashboard and automatic order syncing are also praised. The support team is noted for their prompt and knowledgeable assistance. The app's ability to sync additional product images for enhanced marketing is also valued. It's recognized for effectively connecting Shopify stores with TikTok and providing a reliable multi-channel experience.

August 16, 2022

Best app and customer service. They're very helpful. Thanks for helping me setup my shop. Worth to install!

Pasadena Candle Co
October 22, 2021

Arpit was amazing in terms of support and was very proactive over the call and on google meet and resolved all my queries and got me onboarded in a jiffy.... great job man...

My Web Store Shopping
India
January 21, 2022

OMGosh. Anand is a godsend. So patient and so very helpful under very trying connection problems. Nothing was too much trouble. Just started using the app but looks like it will be a great asset to my business. Thanks again Anand for all of your help.

Linda Ford Millinery
July 13, 2021

they are very supportive and very nice customer support. Glad to have this app and team. Thank you so much!

Hybreed Apparel Collections
Philippines
October 28, 2020

Sonali is very dedicated. She helped me a lot. Whether it's vacation or evening, she often answers my questions online. It's a great experience. Thank you Cedcommerce for providing Facebook & Instagram Shopping app. This is very useful for me. It solves my problem efficiently. This is my second store that I am integrating with Cedcommerce for Facebook as it was a great experience with my first store. It must be 5 stars!

LS39-0001
July 5, 2021

I had a google meet call with the support team, they helped me fix my issues with the FB/IG business apps. Great customer service, I really appreciate their assistance, and would recommend their apps to everyone. It's very easy to use and very effective. This apps will surely help to boost my sale! Thank you Ced Commerce.

CAPTERRITORY - Ciele Athletics Malaysia
Malaysia
September 6, 2021

It easy to setup and use, the support agent was very helpful in setting up the apps is working well the synching . Excellent support

My Mug Canada
September 7, 2021

Tres bon travail, j'ai ete tres bien assisté, tres professionel. je suis tres satisfait de l'assistance avec des explication tres claires pour moi qui suis une personne qui ne maitrise pas trop.
je recommande vivement.

1=2shopping.com
France
August 10, 2021

Great and free app!!! Excellent app support. The custom service is excellent, the connection helped to synchronize the directory. I recommend!)

OhSpecs
Estonia
February 15, 2022

Great App! The Customer service is awesome . Specially Anand . Helped to solve the problem I had, the support team are really helpful

WSLapis