Reviews (863)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for multi-channel selling, praising its seamless integration with platforms like TikTok Shop, Facebook, and Instagram. They appreciate the real-time syncing, easy ad management, and product optimization features. The user-friendly dashboard and automatic order syncing are valued for saving time. Quick product listing on TikTok and up-to-date product listings are also highlighted. The ability to sync additional product images for enhanced marketing is a plus. The support team is recognized for their responsiveness and guidance during setup. The app is appreciated for its excellent customer service, intuitive interface, and reliable performance.

August 5, 2022

I found this app on shopify and it was very well rated. Customer support was awesome and very helpful. Solved my problems linking to facebook completely. Very satisfied. 5 stars.
Highly recommend.

ThusSayeth
5 days using the app
July 20, 2021

Good customer care support and prompt response. Nice one to get your Facebook and shopify store integrated

SHRYOSA
India
5 days using the app
April 14, 2021

I am wanting to know how this works and what I need to do. Very great friendly support. Thank you very much!!

Richy's Electronics
August 20, 2021

Amazing experience. The support just came on to the google meet and helped to set up the shop on facebook. Thank you for the smooth assistance. The services make a difference.

Hetha Organics
India
November 18, 2022

love this app and the support I received! I was a bit confused in the beginning as to how to get my product catalog connected to my FB and IG stores, but the chat box support person walked me through it Rishi. He were so patient with me! I am so grateful for him and this app. So excited to sell now!

ChristmasKiss
4 months using the app
June 28, 2022

Great Customer Service! I needed assistance with my new account, they explained everything and made it easy for me.

Le Salon Aux Fleurs
August 1, 2022

The support team was excellent in solving a series of issues one by one. Very pleased with the support efforts here.

paul-brourman-studios
September 15, 2021

This app is time saving for setting up your Facebook and Instagram Shop , very easy going through all steps , customer service is very helpful .

Savannah pajamas
Saudi Arabia
April 25, 2022

Was having some difficulty after I uploaded the app, when I reach out to their customer service, it was resolved immediately, The customer service here is like never seen before, they really value each and every one of their customer, such a great experience. I highly recommend this app. 5*

Vogue Citi
September 6, 2022

The help service was so helpful. Had a solution for everything, made things heaps easier for me. Apps great too does what it should no hassles

Hope Rd