Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Fashiontop

product repeat a lot, and when i sync my product to facebook, it said the google_product_category is empty, can you fix that problem?

Lovesoutstore

Thank you to provide us an awesome app for free!

Iri Shop

Use this app on every single one of our e-commerce stores! Works like a charm for DPA's. Customer support is on a new level.

Barefootdressshoe

great support, love these guys!

Backpack Lovers

Works fine on my site. Thanks for the app!

Best Regards,

Shopliftersbay

Pathetic app, doesnt work gives memory buffer error.

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Twotim

Not working request time out and they asking to pay to split the pages to remove the request time out issue.

Thinkgirl

Doesn't let you change google product category!

I did read the documentation and Google shopping channel doesn't work if your currency isn't USD.

STAY AWAY if your store currency isn't USD.

Paskho

I've had a pretty good experience with this app. It automatically picks up the data from the google meta fields and creates a solid feed for facebook dynamic product ads. Also, my store's product images are rectangular and this app has a cool feature that will create square versions of the main product ad. It also allows you to specify which product image you want to use as the facebook image. All features I've utilized to excellent effect.

I did experience one bug with the app but after a week of back and forth with the app developers they were able to fix for me.