Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Trend Breeze

I really like how this app just does what it is supposed to do. Even on the FREE version I was able to effortlessly sync all my products to the facebook catalog and run my own retargeting ads instead of paying for another app. Also, when I have reached out to support even though the form said they will get back to me within 48 hours, I literally had a REPLY IN 15 MINUTES IN MY INBOX. The issue seemed to resolve itself by reselecting the settings and syncing manually to facebook, but this response time is just impressive. I can only recommend this app!

TightBodi

This app helped me to effortlessly put my inventory on Facebook. The support team was fast in responding to a request about photos not showing up (turned out to be a Facebook caching issue). They checked back to ensure all was working. Great job.

Pretty Without Pink

DO NOT USE THIS APP. Literally the worst app I have ever used on shopify. Because of the way it uploaded my products to Facebook's catalogue it ruined the way my products were showing on Instagram (didn't show the before and after sale price, as it had been showing before). But when I asked the app developers about it they said I had to get the premium version for these to display properly.

After back and forth and them taking ages to reply I ended up deleting the app and deleting Facebook from Shopify in an attempt to reboot my store and get the products displaying correctly again. Now it won't work and nothing connects.

Biggest waste of time I've ever had. Incredibly frustrating and absolutely no help from the developers. Horrendous experience.

Reverse Attire

Very good app. Easy to use and fast customer service.

Massivebest

Works easily and good customer service.

Faf Auto

Great app!

I had an issue with adding my feed to Facebook as I had to many products on my store. I emailed and within 5 hours I got a reply from Daniel and I have the feed working great now.

Thanks!!!

Forevercouple

The support given is very poor! No detail has been given ! Keep on refer me to the help menu or shopify support about my feed problem. So, what's the point of paying you!

Soul Revival Boutique

Works easily and prompt customer service.

High Gear Inc

Amazing app and coupled with that, fantastic service. We had an issue with the feed (on shopify's end) and they were super quick to help with it! Would 10/10 recommend this app.

Future People

Amazing app. Very simple to use. And you can actually use it for free!