Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Arans of Ireland

I used the basic Flexify app and it's easy to use and works really well. The upgrade very difficult

Apricot Lane Boutique - Wichita

Customer support is very quick to respond and they were very helpful! They had my issue resolved right away.

As Of Latte

The best app around, for syncing your Facebook Product feed! Easy to use, no bugs and great support! I email Daniel because of a small error on Facebook's end and he replied in less than 24 hours with a solution!

Inkfuns

Great app, It helps me solve the problem of product catalog on Facebook. And great support also when there was an issue.

Lavinia Lingerie

Flexify Support is Superb! Thanks Daniel! All Works Great!

The Best Product Feed I Know! Very Powerful!

MamaBabyStuff

Very Poor app. My catalog was destroyed there were so many duplicated products. Contacted the support but received no help total waste of time and resources

123superdeals.nl

Sale price is not added in the feed, furthermore the feed is far from optimal. The developers really did a shitty job with this app..

Brave & Bearded

works great! Never had any issues with this app ! our store as generated alot more sales since we installed it!

Ana Chou

Have issues at first, then customer service helps a lot, now this app works well on Facebook. Thank you.

MANIMAL

App worked flawless at first, then one day all of our products disappeared on our Facebook shop. We lost all of our taggged posts with products and it was a very big incovenience.

It took us weeks and hours to figure out how to solve it. Support was not much help at all. The responses were very basic and it seemed like they weren't actually trying to help or asses the situation.

Their app is free and we recommend it - just be warned...if you need REAL support, it's $24.99. (You can read that in the dashboard...after you install.)