Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Rimon fine jewelry

Feed is not working and I'm having a hard time to get any support.
It's not my first time creating a Facebook catalog and I can't figure out what that problem with the feed...
Asaf
asaf@isight-marketing.co.il

Myndesign

Really helpful! is completely automatic and the catalogue in Facebook is always updated with the website. Thanks!

Framed Tweets

Very useful app, excellent support! Highly recommend for easily getting your products into your Facebook product catalog.

Baby Tula

The app is super simple to use. But it was also great that their customer support is extremely responsive and helpful!

Shopolica

My store has more than 900 products and Facebook was throwing timeout error but these guys resolved the issue quickly. Great support by the team. Cheers....

INK KONG

great app, great service ............................................................................

SIMPLY SHOES HONG KONG

Got in trouble with my FB catalog but the guys at Flexify were very responsive and helped me out. Great service!

Frank Darling

Really helpful customer service, great product for a big catalog that needs to be regularly maintained.

Dog De Rue

Good app, I can import all my product and creat dynamic adds. Very good support service. I Like this app

Easify Shop

This app is very easy to use and help a lot. What I love the most is their support (from Daniel). He answered quickly and his advice was really helpful. Highly recommend!