Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Noodzboutique Us

This great free app helps simplify the process of setting up your Shopify product catalogue on Facebook for Facebook dynamic ads. It's super easy to install and set up. Only took me a few minutes to install and a couple of hours to load up 1,000+ products. Highly recommended!

Lightwakers

Great free app. Easy to use and achieved exactly what I wanted. Wish I could edit the facebook shop, so that products where in the order I wanted them, but I think thats more down to FB then this app. Highly recommended app!

Lollieandpopshop

Does exactly what I need to tag products in Facebook posts and to run dynamic Facebook ads. Daniel was super helpful in getting it set up!

Wild Blossoms

I am really happy with this app. I had a few issues to sort out initially, probably more issues with Facebook, but Daniel was quick to get back to me and help out.

La Vinotinto Shop

I purchased the monthly subscription so that I could get support. But Daniel was dismissive and did not want to dedicate any time towards assiting me. Do not recommend this app to anybody, specially if you are new to Facebook ads .

The Pet Vault

We have been using this along side the google shopping feed app, this has worked without any issues, the only slight issue is that sometimes Facebook rejects our products for strange reasons, but this is always resolved and is more of an issue with Facebook itself than this app. If you wish to sync your Facebook store and Shopify, this is a must, it works perfect at https://thepetvault.com/

Letterfest

Great little app that helps get your product feed up to scratch for Facebook.

Catimini Israel

Great app! Easy to use it took me less than 10 minutes to upload all our products (and we do have many) to our FB catalogue, the customer support is very responsive; when we had some issues with the "feed pagination" feature it took less than 24 hours and the problem was fully resolved. Thanks!

Globalseafoods

I used this app to load our product form www.globalseafoods.com to Facebook dynamic adds. I spent 5 min and product was moved without any problems. I

Mane Management Lifesyle

Facebook Product Feed as been a great addition to our store, www.manemanagement.com. Our customers love the app even though they have no idea of the inner workings. It just works seamlessly with our store!